Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my friend Richard's 16th birthday party tonight. I haven't seen this kid in about a year, so it was a good time. There were only 5 of us. Anyway, Richard is a crazy kid, so he decides to go out and silly string cars as they pass by and stuff. I video taped it. Well wouldn't you know it, we get the cops called on us. It was the 2nd time today, so I don't think the cop was very happy. Long story short, me and Richard wound up in the back. I didn't get in trouble or anything, the cop just put me back there b/c he thought I was trying to have attitude or something (despite my "Yes sir, no sir, thank you sir's").

Discusss/share your stories. Some birthday present, eh? Ended a bit early because of that, which is why I'm home now.

-Jin

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Did the backseat have those fold out cupholders? And was there a shotgun on the top of the car?

·
Registered
609 Posts
The back seats are plsatic for crying out loud! They're about as comfortable as one of those stupid padio chairs you get from K-Mart for $14.00!! No, unlike movies, the back seats do NOT have cup holders (the people who are normally in there are hand cuffed) neither do they have a shot gun on the roof.

·
Registered
487 Posts
some are comfy

some have a cut out part so if your hand a cuffed behind you you can sit back

i should no
(if you believe that i have a bridge in san fra i can sell you)

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Did you get the seats with the cutout for your handcuffed arms behind your back?

edit: lol Kuby, we both had the same thought at the same time. :)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
actually. I have been in the back of more than one patrol car. they do have a shotgun either on the headliner of the roof(interior) or proped upright between driver and passenger seats

The back seats on most of the ones around have nice seats. the drunk tank ones that send around the big time criminals or takes out the drunks from bars.

·
Registered
609 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
they do have a shotgun either on the headliner of the roof(interior) or proped upright between driver and passenger seats
The back seats on most of the ones around have nice seats..
Not the ones on college campuses, they have plastic seats, and the gun is in the trunk.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
jdu said:
There's bars in the way. I don't think you could pull that off.
Quoted for Emhpisis

Our cop cars are the chevy impallas and the Chevy Tahoe SUVs, they got the carpet interior, even in the back seat

Speaking of getting the police to **** you up, Yesterday morning i was on the bus to school, And this senior pulls outta the school area and the cops pull him over, walk to his door, Open it, Drag him out onto the street (the kid was wearing shorts and no socks or shoes) and arrest him on the spot...

I found out later it was because he passed a school bus going 75 in a 45 zone and the bus driver called the 5-0

Flordia Police officers are jack asses.... and they smell funny

--Jerry

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I have a police story, but it does not involve the back seat, because they didn't find us.

A month ago or so, I was in Alpena, MI. Coming to our hotel from my cousin's house, we drove through town. There were some unclean kids sitting on the corner at about 2 in the morning. They swore at us, so we got out of the car to go talk to them. We ended up talking to them for like an hour while visiting various bars and resteraunts. Then we finally went to the hotel where my dad and his fiance were. We went in for a minute then went back outside to be stupid. Our fun involved playing piano for the lady at the desk, running across the road, and climbing onto the roof. The last was a somewhat bad idea. Just as we were getting down a car pulled in. We went back to the room and my dad and his fiance wanted to go to breakfast...at like 3:30 in the morning. So we did (they were both drunk). As we get in the car a cop car pulls around with the search lights shining around. We go to pull out and there was like 7 cop cars in the parking lot. We ate our food real slow and when we came back they were gone. It was sorta fun.

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
oh man, when i was with my friend in raliegh, we were driving around, and he didn't have his liscence. long story short a car was coming at us which led to him flipping his jeep (brand new 2004 rubicon, off the lot for a month) but yeah, i was put in the back of a car. it was padded and comfy. woot! arrested (or technically "detained") before 16! i feel accomplished. oh yeah, his jeep got totaled =(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts