Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
god...i hate cops. okay. so i was skating at krogers (for you californians, its a food market thats a big chain on the east coast, its gonna expand to the west coast in like 4 years) and a buncha teens were hanging out, showing off their cars. and then the cops busted them. 5 cop cars come flying in and i am just sitting there, skating into krogers to get a SPLAT magazine and they chase me. they try to run me down and so i run (who wouldnt?!) and have to run and hide in the woods. the cops give up chase after 5 minutes and go back to where all the teens are leaving. so i walk back up there (having taken off my jacket and stashed my board in the woods.) and look at everything that happened. crazy **** happens man. crazy ****. people peeling out, guys running from the cops. i was scared so horribly. i saw my nextdoor neighbor and my brother peeling out (they got away) but they tried to chase me because i was skating....this is stupid!

i hate cops

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts

I love the fact that you were an innocent bystander and you were bookin' to escape the cops
As an innocent bystander, though, they couldn't have charged you with anything. It would've made them look like the biggest fools on the planet.

One question- wtf could the cops have charged the car owners with? Too much bling on a four-wheel vehicle? :rolleyes:

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i dont blame ya for runnin for it, me bein paranoid of cps for some reason, i allways jump and look around me if i so much as hear a firetruck/ambulense/police cars siren

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
sslecyk03 said:
why did u run, you werent doing anything wrong
Seriously I just woulda walked inside the store and gotten the magazine and ignored them.

Or i just woulda sat on my board with my middle finger up, its not like they can arrest you, and if you do take em to court and say that sticking your middle finger up is a sign of respect in your religion and that they were singling you out cus of your religion. Or say that it means hello in some country you look like you might be from.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Seriously I just woulda walked inside the store and gotten the magazine and ignored them.

Or i just woulda sat on my board with my middle finger up, its not like they can arrest you, and if you do take em to court and say that sticking your middle finger up is a sign of respect in your religion and that they were singling you out cus of your religion. Or say that it means hello in some country you look like you might be from.
If you flip them off they can probally book you for harrassing a cop...

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have a good reason to be afraid of cops. ive seen my brother arrested 3 times because of them. my parents and them always fight and they always call the cops on him.

and i always look like im under some influence of SOMETHING

·
Registered
364 Posts
The cops couldn't have done anything.

As for you looking like your "under the influence", in 8th grade my science teacher thought I was smokign weed. I got pulled out of school for a day so they could do some tests, I don't smoke of course so they didn't find anything. Big fat waste of time and my parents were b****ing about it for over a week.

Who cares though, I missed a day of school :D

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
As long as you are doing nothing wrong, you dont have to worry about the cops. Just because there is a rule that is stupid, doesnt mean you dont have to follow it. It is the cops job to make sure we follow the rules no matter how stupid they are. They arent the ones tht make most of them.

And if you werent doing anything wrong, then you shouldnt have run. After you start running, you are evading the police, and even if you had done nothing wrong before that, evading the police is against the law too.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yeah I have been arrested alot, but I mean I dont blame the cops. The only thing I can honestly say was a BS arrest was fighting in bars/clubs.

·
Registered
296 Posts
you're lucky you had a woods nearby because in arizona and other similar places there are no woods for miles.ive been to arizona and its really nice there cause less trees and u can see a long ways away,unlike ohio which sucks balls:mad:

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no, i was being a good kid. but they flashed their lights and siren and gunned the engine to get to me. i think my parents might have put out a "runaway kid" report because i had been gone since 8:30 (told em i was going skating) that scared me ****less. i hate them, they scare me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts