Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You ever see those boxes of Cosmic Brownies that you can buy at the store for under 2 bucks? And they don't look very big at all? Here's a little thing a few of my friends and I do when bored, newly invented.

Try this challenge:
There are 6 brownies in a box (or 12 if you break them in half). They look small, and look like it would take no time at all to finish and digest them.
The challenge is to eat all of the brownies withing 8 minutes, and you can't eat anything or drink anything along with them. Also, if you hurl, it's over.

Now you'll take one look at these and think it's a piece of cake, but you'll soon see how wrong you are.

Rookie Mistake - shoving the first few down as fast as you can, you'll hit what we have termed as 'the wall'. You'll know when you hit the wall, and if you try to push past the wall, everyone else will see that you've hit the wall, if you know what I mean.

Now this is best done with a bunch of people around putting pressure on the eater, it'll make it so he/she pushes themself harder than they would normally.

99 percent of the time they will throw up, so have the bag ready for when they look like it's about that time.

Now you may read this and think, wow, how gay. Well all I can tell you it is ****in hilarious to see people do this, they usually are super confident going into it, then about the 3rd or 4th brownie they start to slow down and/or get sick. Then, it always happens, the massive brownie throwup.

I have a strong stomach and even I threw up trying to do this, they taste like absolute **** after a few of them, and they get really hard to chew and stomach.

You should try it, maybe I'll post a video of the next person who does it. By the way it is possible to complete the challenge I've seen it done.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Can we do it under the influence of alcohol or marijuana? Otherwise it sounds like it's pretty lamesauce.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
I'll prolly try this tomorrow with like 3 other friends. Might tape it. And ya, those things are damn thick. But my friend just tried the milk challenge so this will be a good follow up challenge.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Just an update. I tried this with 2 other friends.

1 friend was flying through these and was at #6 in about 6 or 7 minutes. Then, the infamous wall occured. It took him about 5 or 6 more minutes to finish his last one. He was fine after though.

Other friend was eating them pretty fast until he got to his 5th I think it was. He started having some trouble, and what do you know. He threw up. It all came out in 1 big clump, no liquid, lol. Pretty funny.

Me, on the other hand. I had no trouble at all eating them, but I just couldn't do it fast. They'd just get caught up in my mouth and I had to chew for awhile. Ate all 6 in about 12 minutes, felt fine.

Best glass of milk I've ever had afterwards.

Not the worst challenge, but not impossible and throwing up won't always occur. Doing it in under 8 minutes, tough for some, not so much for others. And we taped it, not much to see though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts