Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Lord Headley said:
@ Skirmish

Smaller scenarios costs $37 to get in. Paint costs $100 a case unless you're buying 12 or more cases, in which case it drops to $77 a case. Still a rip off.

- Brian

wow those are some steep prices man... the ones i go to are like $45 entry and about 50-60 for a case of paint... most expensive one yet though is about 75-80$

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
I really wish i could find a place that has smaller scenarios for cheaper. Skirmish is raping my wallet. The paint they use is downright horrible.

Osarine, write an email to skirmish and complain. I am telling everyone there that went to complain about that paint. At least EMR uses Marbs and charges only $80 vs $105 for walmart stuff

- Brian

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
if ur out their all day (and night) in a 24 hour game, then ID bring a pump, to conserve paint, and u guys shouldnt be complaining....my scernarios cost $100 per entry (tho their 24 hours) our paint is $60 i think....i just read the adds at my feilds, i dont actually play scenario

·
Registered
164 Posts
Lord Headley said:
@ Skirmish

Smaller scenarios costs $37 to get in. Paint costs $100 a case unless you're buying 12 or more cases, in which case it drops to $77 a case. Still a rip off.

- Brian
$100?!?!?!?! i would buy some pods and sneak a case in for that much!!!!!!!

·
^_^
688 Posts
77$ wasn't to bad its always easy to find enough people to go in for 12 cases...of course I think I stated this before but it wasn't winterized paint and it was at times below freezing out. With over a thousand people in attendance I don't know why they have to charge that much, I guess I don't know the economics behind running something like that.

White Paint in the snow was such a bad idea, there was a group of people wearing white winter jumpsuits, I don't know how you'd ever tell if you actually hit them =P

1 - 13 of 13 Posts