Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who here plays counter-strike? Maybe a few of you i know from the counterstrike forums over at forumplanet. Have any of you guys been there, any of you guys play cs? Whats servers do you play in? whats your average k:d ratio? And lastly whats your cs name?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finch said:
lol

im prolly like 2:1 ratio most of the time

and my name is [-C}{IcKeN-] b0n3r
thats decent, my name is ^silentscope^, sometimes i change tags just for fun. I have been in a few clans but i just want to pub for a while so you may see me as like []silentscope[] or <silentscope> just messing around, usually i just use ^silentscope^ though. My k to d ratio is average like 3:1 or 4:1 ratio, ive gotten pretty good. Sometimes i play on bhop servers too, its more entertaining then walking around.

·
Registered
390 Posts
everyone seems to have such good k:d ratios... i wonder where all the people are that have the opposite?

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Actually, no joke my best kill to death ratio was 50:1. I know it sounds like bull spit, but it actually happend..My usual kill to death ratio is about 7:1

edit: i have some SS's of me with like 22:3, but I cant find the 50:1 one, it sux :(

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
RAIAplayer said:
everyone seems to have such good k:d ratios... i wonder where all the people are that have the opposite?
RIGHT HERE! W00T I SUCK! Been playing since February and my skill has increased, but I still suck. Once in a while I get a mad good streak going. Like Wednesday night I think. I was awesome. Now suck though.

My name: Vash
Yes I know everyone uses it. But I picked it out before I knew everyone used it. Just ask if it's Jinjiro. I play dust2/aztec/iceworld maps the most. Mainly Bad Aktor's 24/7 Iceworld server.

Actually, I'm gunna play right now.

207.44.155.184:27015

~Jin

·
Registered
3 Posts
i dunno my name it always changes but my ratio is 4:1

·
Registered
102 Posts
hmm your k : d seem quite good.....but are nothing without pics... and thats still not the full picture becuase your probly playing newbies....my kills to deaths is around 4 - 1 but if i play for too long it will drop to 3 - 1...but sometimes when in form its 33 - 0 (i go the whole map without dying)..but against non public server and skilled oppents its 3 - 1 (on top form) or 2 - 1

·
Registered
16 Posts
I play CS.. some not much ne more so i dont know wat servers... my handle is [KOD]Nasty_PoPo...
For those of you who know clan names im from the KOD that means Kings of Destruction.. The only KOD!!! Wo0t Wo0t!!!! go -----> www.kodgamers.com

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
seriously CS is so old.... i cant believe there are still addicts out there, i used to play ALL THE TIME, whenever i could. i was awesome, but then, it just got really old and boring. now i dont even care to play it, its lame, epsecially with all the hackers, statsme, and steam, cs blows now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tedrzz said:
Actually, no joke my best kill to death ratio was 50:1. I know it sounds like bull spit, but it actually happend..My usual kill to death ratio is about 7:1

edit: i have some SS's of me with like 22:3, but I cant find the 50:1 one, it sux :(
are u a ****ing hacker? uggghhhh i HATE hackers.

·
Registered
102 Posts
yep it will only be steam only...and yes cs is slowly getting worst and worst...i still got beta 5.1 and i sometimes play on the old school servers....now they kick ass...but really name another good fps other then cs...haha Q3 and UT suck major dick...and mohaa is laughable....the only game that will blow away cs is HL2 when that comes out...

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
lol servers still run that stuff? thats awesome....

there are other mods that are better than cs... like for example tfc.... lol, thats old school right there, i played that back in the day before cs, i kicked so much ass in it. im starting to play it more becuz cs is just gay and boring

1 - 20 of 55 Posts