Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How the hell do you use custom sprays? People have told me I need to download a patch or something, but didnt tell me where. Will someone help me out here?

·
Registered
185 Posts
you shouldn't have to download a patch, just download the spray and put them in the file you need to, not sure which one exactly though. A good website is Counter-Spray, look up the name on yahoo, they have a whole lot of sprays and have step by step instructions on how to do it. Also, no one uses sprays in DPB cause there aren't enough time during the rounds, so don't even bother

·
Registered
185 Posts
No, I know that almost everyone sprays in cs I'm just telling him that I've never seen anyone spray something in DPB

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've seen some pretty damn sweet sprays in DPB. What's your guys' names on DPB? Mine is [pbf]Zidane

·
Registered
376 Posts
my friend is getting a custom spray from some kid in this clan, its gonna be jesus holding 2 ak's, i think itll be pretty cool, but i dont play CS so i dont know what the big deal is with spraying?? could some one fill me in, thnks

·
Registered
241 Posts
Download the spray off some site. Name it pldecal. Place the file into your /cstrike folder or /dpb folder, click yes to overwrite. DONT go into the customize menu to try and look at it, if you do it wont work and your spray will not show up. So dont go to customize menu. Go into a game and it should work.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
AzNRiCeOwNz said:
Download the spray off some site. Name it pldecal. Place the file into your /cstrike folder or /dpb folder, click yes to overwrite. DONT go into the customize menu to try and look at it, if you do it wont work and your spray will not show up. So dont go to customize menu. Go into a game and it should work.
you can go in customize just dont change the black screen where the tag woud be or it willnt work any moer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts