Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PREPARE FOR VENTING

i hate explaining to people that play counterstrike way to much y being gogged doesnt mean you suck but instead means you were playing tight. giving your goggles as a target is not optional. you have to see to shoot. being shot in the elbow or leg is worse because it means you werent playing tight. people that say to me 'o man he embarrassed you!! he got you in the face!!' piss me off beyond all measures including people that talk about paintball violently. true, it is satisfying to gog someone because they cant wipe it (well the can but they have to have serious cajones) and it looks cool, but in reality it means they were playing well.

does anyone feel me on this?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
was this thread moved? man i thought i posted paintball chat

·
Registered
275 Posts
I him people all the time in the goggles. Do I say oooo you just got owned no. I shoot for their head becuase i know it will most likly break . I also shoot for the pack. Any where were I can find an easy break ill shoot. Ill shoot alot of balls at it but ill most likly hit.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I get hit in the hopper or in the top of the head usually. I hate it in the goggles. I think its stupid that they say that. It is hard to shoot and not see, geez there kind of retarted when you think about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts