Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do any of you know how i can get a key code for cs? i got the game off a friend, and he gave me wrong key code... do i have to buy the game in able to play it?

·
Registered
102 Posts
i think u should download communism:)

·
Registered
67 Posts
haha just go into best buy and take a pen and paper and open the counter-strike box and look at the cd key on that box and write it down, never tried it but i think it would work, tell me if i'm wrong....

·
Registered
26 Posts
NO DUDE THE NEW CS is very very very gay...ive been playing cs since it came out (about 4 and a half years ago) and JUST because of this new version...i quit

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
there is a new version of 1.6 in the works that doesn't use steam. they r adding cs gas nades (smoke nades also emit this i guess) gas masks, and some more crap that makes it seam more like DOD. o well, i stoped playin it a week ago and i really don't have an intrest in goin back

·
Registered
6 Posts
steam is a buggy crappy excuse for a multiplayer game server system.
it proved me wrong tho
i thought only microsoft could make blunders this bir :rolleyes:
it pretty much ruined the online community.
cut it in half
the ones that are loyal to the old system are going to be in for a shock when those idiots pull the plug on the WON servers.

heres the dumbed down version for those of you new to half-life or (god forbid it) cs:

steam = bad
WON = good

get it through your freaken minds valve our ruining the only way your really making any profit since
teamfortress 2 disappeared off the radar after it was looking so good at e3 a few years back.
and sicne you delayed half-life 2. (10 bucks says it dissappears like teamfortress 2)

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
i've played since THE DAY COUNTER-STRIKE CAME OUT and all of you nubs who quit now are just gay, change is good, and sure this kind of sucks, get used to it tho...jesus. I didn't quit when it came out, and you don't see CAL-I clans quitting

·
Registered
26 Posts
yea well steam is ****ing gay i cant play becuz my key was banned for no ****ing reason at all and when i enter a new key i still cant play but for all u guys out there a i got a cd-key make for cs i can make cd-keys till they come out muh ass hahah

1 - 14 of 14 Posts