Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any country music fans in herE? I for some reason suddenly like country music alot. Mostly Toby Keith and Tim Mcgraw.. But country is beasty when u get into it..

If u like Country.. post here ;)

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Most guys think that country is gay. It kicks ass. Chicks love it when you listen to it, and a lot of it is really good. Im not too keen of the really hick and country stuff, i like all the mainstream country(keith urban, chesney, clint black, dierks bentley, rascal flatts, etc..)

·
Registered
717 Posts
I liked it when I was little then I hated it and now my current g/f of 3 years listens to it all the time so I have to deal with it. It's actually not that bad but I'm not going to download or buy any country songs/cd's anytime soon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Gotta love it. Good o'l American music. I used to not like it, but then I heard some real tight stuff. Johnny Cash, some various Bluegrass and whatever came on the radio.

I just had to give it a chance.

·
Banned
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i used to hate it also.. but i just started listening to Toby Keith and I Was hooked. Everyone says every song is depressing. Thats not true. Toby Keith and Tim Mcgraw and many others have some tight songs

·
Banned
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys like Blake Shelton?

·
Registered
649 Posts
George Strait, Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Alan Jackson, Sarah Evans, and Lonestar are some really good country singers. I've listened to country music all my life.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I'm not hardcore about it, but some of the stuff is alright. I don't know who plays it or anything I just know my step dad listens to it on the radio, and some of it is kinda catchy.

·
Banned
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Metal_Militia said:
i do not like country but i have respect for it. ever since i saw some dude on cmt bust out this crazy solo on guitar.
as long as u respect it thumup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts