·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
I loled hard at this one.
The guys obviously a skilled fighter, look at his feet, he knows what he's doing.

I also like how after he beat then both to teh ground the girl tries to get him to walk away but do keeps going after them

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
be A utiful. Some were kinda wild throws either way those two thought they were big **** with there buddy video taping them screwing around in a park. hitting a girl...who does that.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Definitely a boxer. I did boxing last year at my high school, and he's definitely a very skilled boxer. Good stance, nice combos, straight punches. As said a few were a bit wild, but he landed them and it's not like he was in the ring.

Also, notice the guy in the white jacket's ass is showing after he gets beat to the ground. Talk about adding insult to injury.

-Jin

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
Jinjiro said:
The sound file for it is messed up...The girl 'screams' or something, but definitely doesn't look like she's screaming. Unless maybe the sound is playing faster/slower than the video.

-Jin

Hmm.. that or he is throwing punches with sUp3r H4X Sp33ds!!11!!!bbq!1 :hug:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
punk_pntballar said:
nice, i woulda been pissed to if somebody hit my g/f.

agreed, if someone did that to my gf, wow i wouldnt of stopped there, it wouldnt of gotten much uglier

i just realized, WOW that guy must of gotten so much action that night

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
What's funny is that they go after the couple like they're going to beat the guy up. I wish you could see them try.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts