Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I want to Put somethings on my tippy 98

Okay i was looking at my gun the other night n desided to see how i clean it with a squeege. so i grabed the squeege and went to pull it threw the barrel.

the thing is, it got about 5 cm from end of barrel so i cant pull it all the way threw...

then i decided tog et a paintball i put it in the barrel, but it only goes threw if i push it with a pen or something is this suposed to happen?

and i want to put a double trigger, is this easy to do and is there a chance i could **** up my gun?

thanx guys

·
No user title
273 Posts
How hard do you have to push with the pen? Ideally, the paintball should get stuck somewhere in the barrel, but easily be able to be blown the rest of the way out.

Installing a double trigger is very easy. Just take out the old trigger and guard, then drop the new ones right into place.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i jsut give it a little push and it goes a threw. but then it gets stuck again then i push n it goes again n so on till it comes out

But what about the squeege thing, is it sposed to do that

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
the stock squeegie that came with the gun may be too short and cant be used on an aftermarket barrel. you can buy multiple types of squeegies, i prefer the rubber disk ones cor between game cleaning (w/o that crappy swab at the end), and a battle swab 4 gameplay, the ones that look like giant q-tips. use the rubber one as often as possible so the battle swab lasts longer.

·
Registered
201 Posts
yeah the ball is supposed to get stuck partway in the barrel...double triggers are easy to install...you have to cut out a hole in your hand grips, though, to get the trigger guard to fit if it's a 98c...very easily done

·
Registered
53 Posts
hey spazy.....looks like your questions have been covered,so i'll just say kudos on having the balls to go against the grain by pointing out the fact that rap,is indeed,crap !!! thumup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts