Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so if all goes well, i hopefully will be trading my angel plus 200 bucks for some kind of trix....

what should i expect to get? i figure at least good lpr/reg/bolt kit.... i duno what else to look 4.

also, my HP tank shouldbe fine right?

i can set my lpr low enough so i dont need eyes right?

trixs take cocker threads right?

how much does tadao cost? does it come with eyes?

ill prolly think of more teh lat0rz

·
Registered
428 Posts
get a new bolt kit. an evolve if u can find one. get an scm lpr, and depending on the type of trix, maybe a new inline.

im not sure about hp, but i dont think its a good idea.

u dont NEED eyes, but its very good to have them. so maybe later down the road, u should get some. ur gonna chop no matter how low u set the lpr, but no unbarably(sp) bad.

it takes cocker threads, unless it has a spyder breech or angel breech.

tadao 5.0 will be out soon, and will prolly cost around 100 dollars. it does not come with eyes. u have to buy those separately.

hope that helped.

·
Registered
428 Posts
theyre gonna run u about $250 dollars. even if u drill for eyes urself, it'll still cost u like 200, after eyes, eye carriers, everything. so send it to dye or gen-e for installation for $250 if u want

·
Registered
728 Posts
so kinda off topic on the eyes, but I'm guessing they are alot more sophisticated than say a t-boards eyes or something for a lower end gun right? Is that why the cost is there?

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
BAURblades said:
ok so if all goes well, i hopefully will be trading my angel plus 200 bucks for some kind of trix....

what should i expect to get? i figure at least good lpr/reg/bolt kit.... i duno what else to look 4.

also, my HP tank shouldbe fine right?

i can set my lpr low enough so i dont need eyes right?

trixs take cocker threads right?

how much does tadao cost? does it come with eyes?

ill prolly think of more teh lat0rz
1. id go with a pbc lpr or aka scm. reg, cp is it period, its all i use anymore. boltkit, image is great until u get an evolve.

2. hp tank = fine

3. sometimes it can be lowered that low, but sometimes that makes u increase your dwell so you get no dropoff wich makes it bad on gas, but yes, you can.

4. depends on the breach, most all breaches are cocker threaded

5. tadao is about 100-110, does not come with eyes, but can be hooked up to trixes with eyes.

also, you can put in eyes for the cost of all the equipment. as long as you can drill and tap and know where to, you can use a hand drill to put your eyes in yourself. my teammate did that. all it cost him was the board, breach, eye carrier, eyes and hookups.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts