• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea we kno ur a girl and all but y do u flaunt it??/ ur such an attention whore.........................and u alwayz post pics of urself in the "pics of you" thread when inf act nobody cares..............does it make u feel even bettre about urself when ppl tell u that ur hot????? ur one sad person.........in fact i doubt ur even a girl cuz u prolly whore for attention on the internet to make up for the attention u lack IRL.........so plz, jus stop, thx......

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
killerPaintball said:
yea we kno ur a girl and all but y do u flaunt it??/ ur such an attention whore.........................and u alwayz post pics of urself in the "pics of you" thread when inf act nobody cares..............does it make u feel even bettre about urself when ppl tell u that ur hot????? ur one sad person.........in fact i doubt ur even a girl cuz u prolly whore for attention on the internet to make up for the attention u lack IRL.........so plz, jus stop, thx......
Are...you...gay?

STFU YOU ****ING NOOB AND LEAVE OUR GIRL ALONE!

BAUR AND COURTNEY > YOU

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
what a ***. I posted a pic of myself, am I a attention whore. I think she's cool. She has actually helped the forum with 2 rep points, but you, don't even have 1 F***ING POST!

SHUTT!!!!!!!!!UP!!!!!!!!!!

You're afraid that she's stealing the attention from you, well now you can get a lot because you suck at life. People pity people like yourself.

Don't be hatin' bastard.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.