Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you might have heard of it. Its an event thats taking place in a few cities across the nation. Basically they give artists these cows, and they paint em however they want. Some are actually really cool. There is 117 in my city (Boston.) me and my friend alex are on a mission to take pics with all 117.

We're at 107.

Pics:

Me and the MBTA(transit) Cow

Alex and the COW! cow.

All the pictures: http://cowhunt.freepgs.com/cpg148/index.php

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
chicago started that...they had it back when i was a young'in

but naperville illinois does stuff like that EVERY year, it's sponsored by like all the stores in the city

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
They did something similar here not this past summer, but the one before. Since our local college's mascot is a Mastadon, they made Mastadons and had different artists create designs. It was pretty sweet until people started vandalizing them.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NYY said:
Sounds like you guys have nothing better to do.
Beats sitting on a forum all day

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Where my mom lives (Saratoga Springs, NY big horse racing town), they did that except with horses.

Dallas does it with Pegasus I believe.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's fun. You get to walk around the city - finding them all. We had a map but it was very vague on exactly where they were.

For one picture, i was having Alex jerk off one of the Cow's horns. A tour-trolly comes by, and the lady (over the microphone mind you) says. "Hey, whatcha doing to that cow?", and all the tourists look over and start taking pictures of him. it was hilarious he ran away in embarassment and hid behind a bush

1 - 11 of 11 Posts