Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ive bought some stuff. and I feel like sharing.
first is a black 4gb ipod nano which is nice because I needed something to work out with. makes a few hours in the gym fly by.

m6 streamlight laser light combo. my handguns will be here over xmas so i thought I would buy myself a present. now I just need to find a holster that will accomidate an xd40 with the light mount. someone get on that.

an airborne recruiting poster from the 40s because my room needed some spruicing up

a zippo with airborne wings on it because I am required to carry a lighter.

Ive bought some other random crap but those are the cool ones. any other random crap I should get or should I just wait on the vehicle.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Alpha said:
Cool **** dude. Make sure you get a case for that nano or else the soft poly front will turn into somethign resembling my ass after I have BBQ.
Pics or shens...

Sounds like you bought some pretty cool stuff. I wish I had money to buy stuff =( haha

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
Alpha said:
Make sure you get a case for that nano or else the soft poly front will turn into somethign resembling my ass after I have BBQ.
Alpha said:
We need a pic to compare...since you said it resembles your ass after you have BBQ...

But yea...going by that pic....get a case.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
my ebay purchases own yours. i got 20gb and 30gb mp3 players for about 140 each shipped :D

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Alpha said:
Isnt that the one that somebody was trying to destroy? The fronts do get scratched pretty easy, but not that bad if you try at all to take care of it. A good case is definitely a nice thing to have tho.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
monstrosities. I piss in there general direction.
except they're barely bigger than an ipod. the phillips can fit in an ipod case

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
sick_dawg5440 said:
Isnt that the one that somebody was trying to destroy? The fronts do get scratched pretty easy, but not that bad if you try at all to take care of it. A good case is definitely a nice thing to have tho.
ya i think thats the one they were throwing out the car window at like 50 mph

D

·
0 Posts
if i cared, Id think a nano was cool.

but too many people walk around with them and ipods and shuffles and try and look cool. Just annoying really.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
D_Smalls said:
if i cared, Id think a nano was cool.

but too many people walk around with them and ipods and shuffles and try and look cool. Just annoying really.
Yeh, I dont care for the hype, but it honestly is the best player out there. They could sell them for a lot cheaper but why would they when they make so much money on them now?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I needed something light weight that could give me enough songs to work out for about 2 hours a day without having to reload songs every night. Im not gonna use it as an accessory to my cutest outfits. I have one set of civilian clothes right now and that is really sad. Im going out around xmas time to get some clothes. those mp3 players are just too big for what I need...plus I don't need a billion songs with me at any givin time. 4 gig is more than big enough for me.

you find that you need a lighter for alot of things. capping the ends of 550 cords of one. Im also in the arctic so when in the field we have arctic stoves that we have to haul around that help out in the extreme cold. we are requred to put that and chap stick in our med packs. so I thought I would get a pimp one...plus I love zippos.

D

·
0 Posts
zippos are pretty sweet. I want to get a decent one. I had one.. but it was a mock brand and sucked

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
D_Smalls said:
zippos are pretty sweet. I want to get a decent one. I had one.. but it was a mock brand and sucked
i have a nice fake that works as good as any other zippo i have used... i gave my mom and dad a zippo but i dont have a real one yet lol

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
D_Smalls said:
i've contemplated buying one at least 3x. But could never give myself a good reason to spend the $40. Since i don't smoke and when i camp, i use a cheap lighter or matches.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
bobide said:
i've contemplated buying one at least 3x. But could never give myself a good reason to spend the $40. Since i don't smoke and when i camp, i use a cheap lighter or matches.
you can get a zippo for for the cheap ones$15 for good ones $22 and like $30 fo what he got maybe alittle more

1 - 20 of 33 Posts