Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my friend Austin comes over. He wants to go drive around in his tracker so we do it. Remember we are 15, he has a permit, I have nothing.

So we are on broughm and we wanna see it's 0-60 time. :tup

About 10 seconds it was at 55... Damn 4 banger trackers! :p

So we're just cruising around, dicking around, having fun.

We were on our way home and saw his dad's car in the driveway...

We knew we were ****ed..

I stuck with him like a man but after he got yelled at he was like see ya later.

Sucked...

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
This is why illegal driving is stupid. What if you had hit someone or gotten in a wreck or something? Insurance wouldn't cover it (well, depending on the insurer), he'd not be able to get his license for a long time, and you woulda been like "****!"

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pr0ph3t said:
This is why illegal driving is stupid. What if you had hit someone or gotten in a wreck or something? Insurance wouldn't cover it (well, depending on the insurer), he'd not be able to get his license for a long time, and you woulda been like "****!"
He's not a Johnson County driver... we were fine he can dive just fine.

Lol he can drive fine. Besides seeing how fast it could get to 60, we were driving normal.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Yeah but still, he's only been driving for a short while,(i assume that because he only has a permit) even the best of drivers get in accidents. just because you drive well does not mean that other people do, getting rear ended while stopping at a stop light happens a lot, your fault or not. either way- dont think just because he may be a good driver and you were driving "safe" that you wouldnt get in a crash.

/lecture

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I know.. But dosen't every teenager go joyriding in their life?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yes...and sometimes it winds up with bad things happening, such as your friend getting in trouble or getting in a car crash, or worse things happening such as injuries

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
well at least nothing bad happened.

im glad to hear you took it instead of complaining you got yelled at.

i remember some kid in my grade (early 10th grade) took his moms car to taco bell and crashed it into the door by accident. he was fine, but he kept complaining how he was getting yelled at.

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
haha. i read that post 3 times and i kept thinking it said tractor and not tracker. and i was like "how the hell does a tractor hit 50mph?

ive never gone joyriding

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
dudeus000 said:
haha. i read that post 3 times and i kept thinking it said tractor and not tracker. and i was like "how the hell does a tractor hit 50mph?
HAHAHAHA, same here!! I didn't realize it said Tracker until I read your post. Wow...yeah...

-Jin

·
Banned
67 Posts
My cousin was joyriding wit his friends in his friends Jeep and they go tin a wreck. My cousin was the only one to live, and the only one wearing a seatbelt. Drive safe. don't go faster then you're willin' to crash.

O

·
0 Posts
I thought it was tractor too.

I was gonna post, "It's time's like this I wish I lived in Kansas." But that would've made me look stupid :(

1 - 20 of 29 Posts