Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got in a fight with this guy, I got my report card back and I got a 3.959. I get grounded for a month (means no p-balling for me) cuz my parents are that strict. I got a 95.4% A- in science. I needed a 95.5% to get an A. I'm in a fight with my best friend. My only friend that lives near me is moving far away. And on top of all that my girlfriend dumped me. Great day, eh?

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
kick your mom in the balls, hit the guy that you fought with a pipe, call your girlfriend a whore, and have one last night of drinking with your friend

sounds like a going away party

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
thats seriously gay, smack your parents, i got a 0% in my trig class 3rd quarter and my parents dont care (mainly becasue i shouldnt have been in there bt my counseler is a crack whore), but stillyou got an A, and anywehre ive ever heard of, a's ate 90% and up

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
wow i wish i had ur punishment,grades,and ur freind situation. Be happy for what you have. My gpa-2.7,My punishment I have nothing,soical events,phone,tv,comp (dads gone heh),pb,life,freinds(no best freind). I got into a fight and i hit the kid in the leg and he was on the cross country team and was a great runner but he cant run and that was the only thing our school was mediocre at. My mom is leaggaly insane due to the fact she has RSD she has to take opium lollipops laced with pot. She isent as happy as he should be. Dad=hardass. He was voted the most hardworking man of L.A. for some Paper i think the LA times in the 80's twice. He dosent like my grades and he has ways of motavating me. This is my life and for everyday i live it. You are living a sugar coated version of my life. Be happy.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
wow Fiki, your life sucks ass. Mine is ok. I have a weekend job, I live in a nice house in a good place. I live with my mom and grandma. My dad and one of my brothers died. My sister lives in NY and I haven't seen her in like 4 years. I have an awesome girlfriend and I have a lot of friends.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Wow, that sucks for both of you.... really... thats ****ing horrible.

Well guys, good luck to both of you, I'd give ya a dollar for having bad day/life but i have no money to spare and your hundreds/thousands of miles away.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts