Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy ****... I had probably the strangest dream I can remember last night. I haven't had more then 6 or 7 hours of sleep (on average) in the past few months, and last night I hit the sack around 7:30. I didn't wake up until 9:30, but it was ****ing crazy

It all started off in Boston. I was at some pier just walking around. There were lots of boats tied up at the dock. One of them had a name that said something in french. Some guy was leading a group of random people (like a tour or something), and I got into the group and went on board with them.

I think we got knocked out by gas or something, because when I woke up we were somewhere completely different. It was an island but there was no land to be seen anywhere else. There was a huge castle built on it. There was probably 4 or 5 main buildings, each with 3 stories. We all got off the boat and the guy showed us to some dorms where we got fed and were shown beds. The next morning we were woke up by an alarm and told to start running or die. When we woke up we were dressed in either blue or red shirts.

So we started running, and this dragon comes out of nowhere and starts eating people. It couldn't fly, and I don't even really think it was a dragon. There was one part of the dream where I thought it had the physique of some giant russian guy. Anyways he was eating people.

We found a map of the place that showed us how to outmaneuver the monster/dragon/russian. Of course, the other team was just panicking so when we got to where we were supposed to be, the monster/dragon/russian was there. I pushed some enormously fat tourist over and we all ran away. I hid in a sewer. The fluid on the ground was glowing radioactively green (like the slime in Doom), so I didnt step on it. I used a ledge to follow the sewer about 50 feet down, and then around a corner. Along the way I found a pin... The pins were a big part in the dream. Each one gave you a different ability... I ended up getting one for invisibility, one for super-human strength, and a bunch of other stuff. But they only worked on the monster/dragon/russian.

Eventually it came down to me and my brother ( I dont know how he got there). Everyone else was dead. We evaded the russian until we were sorta trapped in a room. Right when the thing entered the room, I looked up and saw a small set of stairs leading to nowhere. I go up them and find a little cradle witha pisture of jesus above it. It had some straps or something with inscriptions on them. I took them and fended off the dragon with them (apparently he's afraid of baby jesus).

Then we escaped out a window and ran to the dock. There were like 5 more empty boats there. We stole one and took off. We ended up back in Boston with a police boat after us, that's abotu when I woke up.

I skipped some minor details but it was crazy.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I had a dream that my speakers came in, my head unit came in, and zales finally shipped the god damn ring!!!!

Oh wait, it did happen. :d but yeah, u had a crazy dream.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
That sounds like a crazy dream alright.

A couple nights ago I had a dream that me and a friend were shooting zombies and that I kept shooting good people with his 45 cal pistol and they were getting pissed at me.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Remember the thread somebody posted a while back about sort of like being conscious in your dream and you can control where you go and its like your really there... I had one of those a few days ago. And yesterday I had a dream that I was drowning, that really sucked.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
Eventually it came down to me and my brother ( I dont know how he got there). Everyone else was dead. We evaded the russian until we were sorta trapped in a room. Right when the thing entered the room, I looked up and saw a small set of stairs leading to nowhere. I go up them and find a little cradle witha pisture of jesus above it. It had some straps or something with inscriptions on them. I took them and fended off the dragon with them (apparently he's afraid of baby jesus).
see, what happened here is the russian/dragon/monster actually 'killed you' and you didn't realize it... so you were put at a stairway up to nowhere... which was actually heaven where you met jesus (as a child in his most perfect state) and he told you it wasn't your time...

so he came back with you to fight the russian/dragon/monster off until you could complete the ultimate task in your life...

dont you remember - i was there.

just randomly though, dreams that are associated with water (like being stuck on an island for you alpha, and drowning for you toxic) are commonly associated with anxiety - so if you're feeling really anxious about anything, feel free to share...

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i've had a few strange dreams in the last couple of weeks. They're fun b/c you always wake up and think "wtf" and then try to remember all the crazy **** that went on and why (which usually takes a week)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts