Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for a fundraiser at school you buy a deed to a 2x2 foot square of land. it costs 10 dollars. in about a month (cant remember the exact day) they let a cow out onto the pasture of all the purchased squares and whichever square the cow takes a dump in, the owner of the square gets 2500 dollars cash. sound cool? no probably not. but im gonna enter anyway. has your school ever done some cool fundraisers and whatnot?

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
our school wont let us do stuff like that cause its "gambling". i think their philosophy is "retarded"

we did have one cool band fundraiser though- paul nardizzi, dave russo, and joe list (all proffessional comedians who have been on like every comedy station ever) did a performance in our auditorium for $6 a ticket. somehow we raked in $8,000 which doesnt make sense given the price of tickets and the only 420 seats.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
lmao, what if the cow doesn't want to take a dump, or walks while it's going, so it goes in more than one square, or it's on the edges of a square?

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
swimboy987 said:
for a fundraiser at school you buy a deed to a 2x2 foot square of land. it costs 10 dollars. in about a month (cant remember the exact day) they let a cow out onto the pasture of all the purchased squares and whichever square the cow takes a dump in, the owner of the square gets 2500 dollars cash. sound cool? no probably not. but im gonna enter anyway. has your school ever done some cool fundraisers and whatnot?
Wow, where are you from? That seems sooooo....hick-ish.;)

Anyway, that wouldn't work here. Some one would just buy the whole pasture, not to win, but just as a donation.:eek:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok ill start with rory. if the cow doesnt need 2 dump then itll just be a raffel and thats how theyll decide. if its say, half and half then the judges measure to see which square contains the most poop. (discousting i no).

mp11: you get to be pissed off cause you lost :D

doomsday: im from pennsylvania. not a hick town and this is really the only farm in the area. but the lands not for sale. its already owned by milkyway farms. there just letting the school use it for awhile i guess.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Re: Re: crazy contest

doomsday said:
My thoughts exactly.

But still, that's so funny. What a great idea. Are you limited to only one square per person? If so, I would get a group of like 10 people to buy squares, and if we win, we split the money.

·
Registered
986 Posts
my highschool in st. louis did that... they called it cow bingo or something i think it was pretty funny and they took the money along with tax payers money and put up a 20ft glass wall that was 3 ft thick in the commons... god i'm glad i'm outta highschool :rolleyes:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cannonball: chester county. downingtown.

no were not limited to 1 square per person.

uncleT: ya thats whats its called! cow bingo!

eforce: i dunno what to say, i mean i guess it could happen but uh.. ok im just gonna stop talking.

my plan is to paint my grass the cows favorite color. put miracle grow on it so its the tallest. then put laxatives all around it so it has to go b4 it can move anywhere.

·
Registered
194 Posts
our school had some football players a few paintballers and som skateboarders come and give out stuff, no paintball stuff tho but i got som autographs from all of the paintball players, football players, and skateboarders, the paintballers even asked me to go pbin with them, havent done it yet tho

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Re: Re: crazy contest

doomsday said:

Anyway, that wouldn't work here. Some one would just buy the whole pasture, not to win, but just as a donation.:eek:
hmmmm that wouldnt work....each square would cost like 100

1 - 20 of 29 Posts