Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my rabbit is pulling her own fur out. sometimes when I hold her up, she makes this yawn/roar face. she did that after pulling a ****load of fur out. and I got it on camera
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MOV00618
:sly:

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eh if u really wanna see a bunny roar with a mouthful of fur maybe there's some other way to host it...?

D

·
0 Posts
hmm maybe its sick?

i remember when you first got that rabbit, and it was the little snow ball

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
Nothing is wrong with your rabbit. If its a girl, she's either pregnant (do you have a boy bunny running around?) or she thinks shes pregnant (instinct of false pregnancy.).

Its totally normal. What happens when rabbits have babies is they make a nest for them with the fur they pull out. The babies have no fur when they are born, so the mother will do this to keep them warm. The fur will regrow when your rabbit has the babies, or when she realizes shes not pregnant.

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah she's makin a nest now, i don't think our other rabbit is a male but who knows. maybe we'll have some little baby bunbuns hoppin around soon

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nah I think she's pretending :p she's actually skinnier than she used to be, nothin's comin out of her xcept for turds

1 - 13 of 13 Posts