Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
when i saw phantom dudes post about wierd laws it reminded me of this site. look up your state and see some of the craziest laws. in pennsylvania your not aloud to tie a giraffe to a telephone poll after 9:00 am. in lousiana you will be fined to flick boogers into the wind. in ohio It is illegal to get a fish drunk.

edit.. oops forgot to post the site.. www.dumblaws.com

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
You may be arrested for vagrancy if you do not have at least one dollar bill on your person.
You must contact the police before entering the city in an automobile.
The English language is not to be spoken.
No pool tables are allowed in a public establishment, because it supports gambling.

illinois and my toen are so stupid

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
adding to the illegal to get a fish drunk. it is illegal to have sex with a drunken fish. seriously...

·
God of Unecessary Surgery
235 Posts
speaking of dumb laws Arnold Schwarzenegger just signed a bill in California baning Necrphilia, you can get 8 years now. who was it hurting? it's not rape if its already dead...well it is now anyway.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Hathegkla said:
speaking of dumb laws Arnold Schwarzenegger just signed a bill in California baning Necrphilia, you can get 8 years now. who was it hurting?
Techinically it's not hurting anyone, but it's ****ing sick. People like that probably will have a tendency to rape a living being. It's just ****ing gross.

·
God of Unecessary Surgery
235 Posts
no, most necrophiliacs are not violent people, they are usually strange weak, introverted people. 90% of necrophilia is commited by morgue and funeral home workers (from what I've read) but theres always the chance of a violent criminal killing someone and then having sex with the corpse. (btw I'm not really a necrophiliac as my title says, I like living girls...that look dead, but thats a whole nother kan of beans) thumup:

·
Banned
31 Posts
some of the laws i looked at for ohio arnt even true. U dont have to honk to the car infront of u when u pass them...i took drivers ed last year and went thru all the laws pertaining to passing...we event went thru the book and it said nothing liek that.

and it also says u cant be arrested on sunday...bull****...i kno a kid in school who was arrested on a sunday for possesion.

i think the site is phoney

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Racer105 said:
some of the laws i looked at for ohio arnt even true. U dont have to honk to the car infront of u when u pass them...i took drivers ed last year and went thru all the laws pertaining to passing...we event went thru the book and it said nothing liek that.

and it also says u cant be arrested on sunday...bull****...i kno a kid in school who was arrested on a sunday for possesion.

i think the site is phoney
dude just because there laws doesnt mean all people take them seriously. these were all passed, thats why there called dumb laws, theyw ere made but never followed because of how stupid they are

·
Registered
849 Posts
yeah. . . . and some are old and un-passed . . . there is some in alberta whwe u have to have a hitch post in front of all businesses for horses . . . it is probably unpasses . . . but WERE passed at one time

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Actually Flatliner my Drivers Ed teachers told us that was the first step. Either flash your lights or honk. Supposedly thats why it was made (wtf).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts