Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I walk into 4th hour which is History. This one black kid gets dissed bad racially and other ways. So he walks over to his desk, and the little side bar where your arm can rest on, it was really loose and he broke it off. The teacher wasn't in the room yet, so the black dude hits the jock that dissed him.

3 blows in the head and he just kept hitting him. Then when he saw the teacher walk into our room through the backroom door, he took off running into the halls and outside the school. The kid that got beaten was bleeding pretty bad and was bruised severely.

So the ambulance comes, blah blah blah, administrators and our SRO came and cleared everything up. Class didn't continue.

Then in 6th hour, someone said the black kid had marijuana and a loaded gun in his locker, and threatened to blow the school up with a bomb. So they called some code where we evacuate the school. We got out early basically.

Dunno what happened to the black kid yet, but I messed with him once and he is hardcore.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Crazy people are gonna do crazy things and there is nothing you can do to stop them because this is a free world until you get caught doing something crazy. If you stop someone from doing something crazy before they do anything crazy then you're violating their rights. People today have too many rights for their own good.

·
Registered
849 Posts
the kid was being dissed and he backed himself up . . . ..

rumours mean nothing, he probably doesnt have a bomb or a gun, but the pot thing . . .. half the kids in my school have pot in thier locker, so thats not dangerous

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Beating someone stupid(er) with a weapon isn't what I would call backing himself up. If you can't fight words with words, get ready for a long life of low self-esteem, prison, or both.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
yeah there really isn't any excuse for that, doesn't matter what people say about you

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Damn dude, thats pretty freaky.

Heres what happened to my school today:

These two big sophmores come up and start talking to where all the "cool" freshmen hang out. They have a pizza box and ask to trade the guy for the rest of his sandwich, he accepts. He opens the pizza box and immediately throws it 10 feet away and out rolls a pheasant head. So the two sophmores throw it right in front of where everyone walks and near a bunch of people and everyone screams and **** and it got left there for the rest of lunch. Pretty crazy.

·
45's to the sky
4,355 Posts
No school is more hardcore than my school.

We have WIGGERS! If you haven't dealt with them, then you haven't been scared.

Lol, just messing but it was so funny.

Some kid in my gym class must have said something to this wigger, so he comes up and is all like "YO YO YO, YOU WANNA FIGHT *****" and the kid is like why would I fight you. So then the wigger is all like "YEA ***** THATS WHAT I THOUGHT". Then the wigger walks back by and slaps the kid in the face, so the kid pushes him from behind into the locker, and the wigger is all like "OHHHHHHH **** IT'S ON NOW". Then the teacher told them to leave each other alone and nothing happened. So I said LOL then everyone laughed, and that was all that happened. Hopefully tomorrow that little wigger ***** gets his ass kicked.

Brandon

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
if a black person, asian person, or any other person(even white) made a racial slur at me that wasnt intended in good humor(ie i knew them or knew they were joking) i would tell them to shut the **** up unless they wanted to get beat down. if they continued then id slap them and see if they retaliated.

racial slurs=not cool

did the black kid hit the guy with the piece of desk? or his fist? was the kid sitting and unable to defend himself?

·
Registered
461 Posts
heh thats weird, today we had a 'code blue' practice drill which means that supposedly there is someone inside the building and u have to hide in a corner and all that im sure all of you know what im talking about, it was fine, boring, and then we hear dogs barking in the building and some senior tells me that the cops come into the building during these drills to search for pot in students lockers so i was suprised, our school has alot of druggies in it

·
Registered
849 Posts
o, i didnt really understand the story . .. the kid who was dissed origionally broke off a peice of desk and used that to hit him in the head?

then thats bad i guess

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Don't you have school cops???

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
p8NtB/-\113r said:
Don't you have school cops???
SRO = School Resource Officer

Well we didn't have school today. I'm assuming it was related to this.

So I fixed my goped and Pocketbike today. I'm happy. thumup:

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
SRO = School Resource Officer

Well we didn't have school today. I'm assuming it was related to this.

So I fixed my goped and Pocketbike today. I'm happy. thumup:
We just call ours cops.... Cuz he is mean... ;0

·
Registered
89 Posts
Kat said:
that's just ****ed up. I hope he's caught and gets in serious **** for all that. Not that would stop him if he wanted to screw with the school. Damn.....the world today.
damn right as always kat

1 - 20 of 28 Posts