• NO!! (But i really mean yes!)

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno, I had this idea for a bunker that had steps on the inside the brought you higher to you can shoot over other bunkers and stuff. 0? Good idea? No. Crap Idea? Yes.

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
exxodus said:
yea... its called woodsball. There are buildings and forts that have these.
Lol, you have to pick its a crap idea in the poll, lol, I mean like regular pieces of wood, jus like a wall and stuff.... with a window, with a little slot a top that you can stick your gun out and shoot and can only get hit in the hopper. :rofl

·
Banned
474 Posts
if its for speedball, then its a crappy idea. Nobody wants to stay in one spot and "snipe" at the other players, it involves movement and laying paint throught the right lanes. if for woodsball then it could work and does work, in the form of forts and buildings.

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sslecyk03 said:
if its for speedball, then its a crappy idea. Nobody wants to stay in one spot and "snipe" at the other players, it involves movement and laying paint throught the right lanes. if for woodsball then it could work and does work, in the form of forts and buildings.
No no not speedball, its for a long ranged field. Im borrowing my friends scope to snipe, so im trying to come up with something sneaky.

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sslecyk03 said:
its worth the wait man, lets think about this. whre do u think ur friends are gonna look for u, in some big wooden staircase thats obviously made to hide out in. OR, in a tree? end of discussion

Hold on, theres gonna be more than one bunker...
and I like woodsball and all but I can play that anytime in any woods.

·
Registered
16 Posts
WarriorSG said:
No no not speedball, its for a long ranged field. Im borrowing my friends scope to snipe, so im trying to come up with something sneaky.
hahhaahhahhahahah he wants to be a sniper! trust me scopes are only good for scouting, its worthless for shooting, most of the time at least, just get a red-dot, i bought a 42mm tasco one for 30$

·
Registered
44 Posts
hmm, a golf field. Never heard of those.(lol) Could someone tell me what those are. Wait and if you got a mag how are you planning on putting a scope it or are you just gonna hold it in your one hand and shoot with your other.

·
Banned
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
impy24 said:
hmm, a golf field. Never heard of those.(lol) Could someone tell me what those are. Wait and if you got a mag how are you planning on putting a scope it or are you just gonna hold it in your one hand and shoot with your other.
I can use it with my Diablo Sabotage, my friend did it once... I have more than one gun you know...

And if that doesnt work, Ill just ducktape the scope to it!

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
your sig is too big, and it would be cool if you were a sniper.

are u the same guy with the field in your back yard?

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
k, ya, u dont have an xmag. u lie so hard core. brandon should go teach him a lesson and ball his face up.

this kid is a nub. dont listen to anything he says. he is retarded.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts