Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
All white bricks
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that it is impossible to have a discussion without some immature *** giving us his imput on pirates so please only post in this if your going to not act a fool.

ok we all know that crop circles arent made by aliens so please dont even post that crap in here.

i was watching a show on discovery about crop circles and there are some on there that were amazing, allmost a mile long and there were hundreds of circles.

now im wondering how in the heck someone made this in 1 night. this thing was HUGE.

post your imput

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I always thought that Crop Circles were made by Pirates.

Honestly though, I think they're stupid. I think it's cool how they can do them, but pointless. They are only made to cause a ruckus, and that, to me, is stupid.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
actually, like 50% of the circles are unaccounted for as to who made them. some of them that have been tested showed that the circles werre definitely not stomped like the people do, rather the staulks all just kinda fell over at the exact same time, and the little wheat grain things popped like popcorn

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
im not saying aliens exist, im saying that some of the circles were not made by people, unless they had some seriously expensive, bulky high tech equipment and a lot of time.

skeptics think some of these cicles were made by freak of nature phenomon with like a mix of lighting and other stuff, but other than that they would have no explanation whatsoeve

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
yup, aliens visited earth, but only to make silly circles in corn and wheat, nothing more, nothing less.... [/sarcasm]
perhaps it means something in their language....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Crop circles are made when they tie a rope to a center stake, then they run it around in the circle until all of the stalks are bent over. They don't stomp on them. They link them by tieing a rope from the radius of one circle to the other, then walking a rope parrallel to that line. They are really not that complicated to make, but it does take them the whole night, if you know what I mean. Also, some of the stalks are broken in the process. You just don't hear about those. Rope and stakes are all they need to make them. And a general understanding of what I just told you.

- Sincerely E.T.

·
Registered
127 Posts
i know a lot of them were made by people and have been proven so but i do think some of them were made by something other than peole like spud said. i do believe that aliens exist though because just think about it, how are we the only creatures in the univers that exist. and yes minimag i read your first post.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Gabriot said:
The aliens made them first, then chumps tried to copy them. Some of them were made way back in the day and it's hard for me to believe they were manmade.
What losers. Don't rip off the aliens!

I saw the show on discovery channel about the guys using the wood planks to make the circles.

The ones with really intricate patterns are really cool. Not sure how a human would make one. But Im not ready to believe in aliens yet sooo....

·
More Caffine PLEASE!!!
334 Posts
rory096 said:
perhaps it means something in their language....
Sooo.....Earth is the "cool" place for aliens to tag? We're somekind of ufo overpass?

Seriously tho'. I believe in other life in the univerese, but if aliens wanted to comunicate with us, they would. If they can travel countless lightyears to earth, then they must be able to figure out our language.
Hell, they have to be doing anal probes for a reason.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I think Crop Circles are awesome, but they are pretty mysterious!

Here are a few of my thoughts on them:

1. They can be man-made, and it's a theory that the farmers get people to do them and it will take a while, then the farmers are like "OMG! Look a crop circle! It happened over night, I had no idea!"

2. Some of them are pretty damn complicated that I'm not sure humans could make them.

3. What's with the magnetic field and radiation in the cirlces?

4. Maybe it's aliens trying to communicate with us, kinda like them showing us their flag or something representing them.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 69 Posts