Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i have the usual imagine, and im looking to hit up the upgrades. I've been eyeing the one kit as it seems to be everything wrapped up in a package for me. However reading around this site a lot i've been considering getting one of the is or t boards and new regulator and whatnot. So what does everyone think is the way to go? I guess whatever makes the gun perform better.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'd say go w/ the IS or T. The One kit is nice, but you're buying some stuff that is just "OK" quality(like the reg and drop) and I don't like the fact that the "Dragun" name has a new owner every 6 monthes or so. Also the one kit doesn't include eyes, so the high ROF is useless if you chop like mad.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
No it comes with eyes from what i hear. Thats what sick dawg told me. But mines coming in the mail tommorow. I have allready shot one and Im very impressed. Its very fast. The reg isnt bad either. If you get a new vlve it can keep up with LP at high speeds. I like it. I wll tell you how it is in 2 days. Read the Ultimate spyder thread in 2 days and I will have the review there.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im probably gonna stick with with co2 for now...cause i dont know much about hpa, like if its nessisary to have adjustable, like do i need it if i use a regulator, cause it would regulate it.... i know if i stick to co2 palmer stab. and boblong torpedo seems to be pop. choice.

the one kit doesnt come with eyes, however i believe you can just get eyes from dragun and the board is ready for them.

so yeah keep the help coming, specially with the hpa, whats a not really expensive but worth it choice? im a big guy so i can hold a larger size tank also.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Then get a used tank that has a couple of years on the hydro test still. PMI, ACI, and Crossfire are really good brands.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
The one kit is worth it. I just hooked it up and shot it and my Egg couldnt take it. I need a Halo or a Qloader. Its insane how awsome this thing is. I know this is gunna sound lame but it has a auto feature that goes to 30bps and I was curious how that would sound dryfiring. LoL. It was awsome. I chopped though since the Egg was to slow (when I had paint). Im so happy I got this so thats all Im thinking about right now. It also dosn't really need eye's. I didn't chop once when I was shooting under 20bps (suposidly).

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
i was wondering where i could find one of these boards...cause heard about them from otterscustoms but havent actually found a place to buy ESF or IS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts