Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I go down to University of Iowa to see a couple of friends I used to go to school with. Pretty much a bunch of girls that like to party. I have my cam with me because thats just what I do...this happens to be one funny thing that I am willing to share with you.
this is my friend hailey she is a freshman at U of I and well...lets just see what happens.

btw I used to shtoop the other girl in the room her names mandy thats not important though.

http://premium.uploadit.org/bubbajr/hz.wmv
may need to save target as.

and discus.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
she used to have a giant rack...like huge DDs she got them reduced to Cs her face isn't so great but she has always had a slammin body.
this is me at target practice.

this is mandy

nonnightvision hailey

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
lol, did she say she didnt know that her sister was getting drunk? wow.
my cousin does the same thing though, she brings her little sis to college with her sometimes and they party with us. she's a little older, 16 i think, but still

·
Banned
794 Posts
LOL her sister is wasted in bead. would of been o so sweeter if hallie found her sister in bed with hallies boyfriend

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Wow, that picture with the pumpkin is pimp. Especially if the 'Alpha' scribbled on there is the one we all know and hate.

·
Registered
65 Posts
can't see vid it comes up in code

·
Registered
833 Posts
sure nick you go party without me in mind..... i'll remember that next time...

anyways looks like you had some good company at the U...

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
hailey reminds me of the hot A spanish exchange student that we have...she is so freggin hawt! she's about 5'1", blonde, awesome in everyplace that counts. only problem is, she's found her nook w/ the preps now...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts