Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a year or two ago a german guy that i go to school with introduced me to this type of music. Eversince, ive loved it. Anyone else listen to it? Its like a hardcore punk..but extremely fast with a touch of some screamo. Yeah..some of my favorite bands are Toxic Narcotic, cataclysm, Warcollapse
Wolfbrigade, Bread and Water, Doom, Masskontroll. Heh, its a really really gory nasty kind of music, kinda like cradle of filth (only popular band i could compare to) in a way. They have some really weird band names too such as assuck, bleeding rectum, many names that have anything to do with a butt. Yeah anyway, its aweome cause so many different type of people do it..you got the japanese bands like muga, awesome german bands (best ones) some really cool brits and many others.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
not a big crust fan. i hate toxic narcotic, but i like some crust. i wouldnt say its anything like cradle, but o well. you would probably like the subhumans and the varukers

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Yeah, that's not a common name for what you're talking about...I know that Kataklysm is actually a form of death metal...which is nothing close to hardcore punk or "screamo," so that's kind of...off. And Cradle of Filth is annoying. I don't know most of those bands, but for some reason I'm gonna think they're grind...or that they're actually way different kinds of music that you just decided to group together.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
yea, the only real crust punk u have there is toxicnarcotic. neway, german punk is icky. the stuff from the island is the good ****

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
See, crust punk, I've heard of that.

Again, Kataklysm is definitely NOT "screamo" and has no common theme to "screamo". If a death metal fan, or a "purist", or dare I say, an "elitist" read that, you'd be ripped a new one.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i guess i dont know too much about it, i dont know anyone that is into any kind of music like this so i really have nothin to learn from. If people get that upset that im a little uneduacted about grouping different bands into diff genres then thats pretty pathetic. Meh, any help would do, i really like these diff kinds of music and i guess i dont know much about em although i thought i did. Yeah, so i guess kataclysm is a deat metal band..o well, its still awesome, i could care less about how its classified.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts