Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about buying CS because my old one killed itself, so I was wondering if I should get the normal one, or condition zero. What's the difference between the two?

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
CZ is the most god awful game I own, I was so pissed when I bought it. Don't even bother with the story mode, half life 1 is 10x better than that. Probably the worst fps I've ever played, very dissapointed in valve for this title. It's obvious that they just scrapped something together to keep funds up for HL2. I don't even know wth they were going for, obviously not realism or teamwork. Because you got thru the whole game basically alone, taking out jets with sniper rifles and what-not. Do NOT buy this sorry excuse for a game. Nothing new either. Bots that aren't much better than the latest forms of pod-bot. Pirate it if you really want the bots, or to have a good laugh at the crappy single player, but for god's sakes do not give them your money for this utter crap.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gabriot said:
CZ is the most god awful game I own, I was so pissed when I bought it. Don't even bother with the story mode, half life 1 is 10x better than that. Probably the worst fps I've ever played, very dissapointed in valve for this title. It's obvious that they just scrapped something together to keep funds up for HL2. I don't even know wth they were going for, obviously not realism or teamwork. Because you got thru the whole game basically alone, taking out jets with sniper rifles and what-not. Do NOT buy this sorry excuse for a game. Nothing new either. Bots that aren't much better than the latest forms of pod-bot. Pirate it if you really want the bots, or to have a good laugh at the crappy single player, but for god's sakes do not give them your money for this utter crap.

Thanks for the help. I'm goin with the original CS.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Get CS cuz I have herd bad things about CZ. And I love CS!! GO CS!!!!! lol

·
Registered
379 Posts
I never had the original Counter Strike, but I bought CZ and I like it a lot. When my friends played it at my house they said it was the same game except with new maps and a facelift(aka better graphics). I think people put too high of expectations for it and got incredibly disapointed.
EDIT-I can also play people from regular counter strike on it, except ill have the better graphics lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts