Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Phantom13 said:
If it works then that means bubba is gonna live after all!
well they dont have the cure to herpes or gonorrhea yet so nick will still be living in pain

O

·
0 Posts
NYY said:
well they dont have the cure to herpes or gonorrhea yet so nick will still be living in pain
Something I always wanted to say but never did.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wackwar said:
does this mean condoms wont be cool anymore?
i assume you havent taken health class yet? There are STDs out there that are more painful (but less deadly) than aids. So unless you want disfigured privates, wear the glove when making love.

O

·
0 Posts
Now my hopes that the homos would die off within the next 100 years have haltered.

·
12,110 Posts
Disease keeps the population down.

EDIT: And when the world gets overcrowded and new diseases mutate out of organisms that aren't diseases yet, they're easier to spead, and we're back in the same ****hole we started.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
ONWARD TO THE CURE FOR CANCERS!! Wow, pretty dang cool. Hope it works, but i think it will only work for a few strains of it (it didnt say so but i doubt they will get it all in 1 hit, thats just too lucky). I think there is something like 8 active strains of HIV. Only thing is how much money for treatment?

About stds, a condom wont stop them, so umm be careful out their u players.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
NYY said:
i assume you havent taken health class yet? There are STDs out there that are more painful (but less deadly) than aids. So unless you want disfigured privates, wear the glove when making love.
and there's always the whole prevention of unwanted pregnancy... nah condoms aren't good for anything... :rolleyes:

bobide said:
About stds, a condom wont stop them, so umm be careful out their u players.
Actually condoms do prevent most std's... all those that stem from contact with bodily fluids like blood and semen. There are others that spread by other means, but not as many.

·
u sed the magic word! YAY
485 Posts
Thats y Raiden is a pimp. Raiden (Ray dun) from MK. Raiden (R-I dun) from mgs2 is a ****. dryhumping everyone. no match for snake, or alpha.
Speaking of homos...........

olddfatbulldog said:
Now my hopes that the homos would die off within the next 100 years have haltered.
Its not like that. I can Stand gays...... as long as they keep their hands off of me. Without gays, who would cut my hair ?(besides some mexican lady at supercuts ;) supercuts is d shiznit!!)

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
DaBluedevil said:
Wait, so is the drug going to stop the reverse transcriptase in only the HIV cells, or all cells in general? If its in all cells, say good-bye to pregnency, growth, repair, digestion, etc.
Well I think its a virus and they're like 50,000 times smaller than cells. But if you wanna kill cells then there are much easier ways. So I'm guess its jsut HIV cells.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts