Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got all sexxied up to meet some ladies and my mom wont even give me a ride....Apprently she doesnt care whether I get poon or not...*****.

I made Curly Fries.

Notice teh curl

Big motha curl

Me eating the them, while posing/taking a picture of myself on my cheap ass webcam that makes everything behind me and half of my hair dark.

I know...I = teh suck.

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The curly fries were very good....the best kind of fires you can have. They're curly, what else besides excellance can you expect.

My hair hasnt been cut in quite a while lol, the only suggestion is just to wait it out, after like 4 monthes itll be pretty long and then the growing will slow.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
well i dont want it as long as yours, i tried last year for like 2 months, but i also got it cut like twice in between so i kind of delayed it. i think ill got 2 more months (been a month since i got it cut last) so ill see in 2 months (it will be the start of october) what my hair will look like. if not, ill just cut it. but i think i timed it perfectly, it will grow longer right before the winter months. (no better feeling than having long hair in the winter).

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
You all are obviously new to the curly fry world if you think Arbys or Hardees has better fries than Rallys.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts