2,513 Posts
Grips
Hybrid bolt guide

Hot stuff though,good job.

9.5/10

·
SpAcE GuNNa
273 Posts
Whooo 10/10 very nice looking Shocker that is probably one of the best ones I have seen. As the people above, all you need is some new grips.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
BrokenMonkey said:
Newer shockers come with a humphrey noid. As opposed to the less reliable Parker noid found in older shockers.
i know what a humphrey's noid is. What i'm wondering is why he has listed both the noid and an "upper board" Does the shocker need a board to run the different noid, b/c that makes no sense, it should be able to plug right in.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
bobide said:
i know what a humphrey's noid is. What i'm wondering is why he has listed both the noid and an "upper board" Does the shocker need a board to run the different noid, b/c that makes no sense, it should be able to plug right in.
there 2 boards in the shockers....one where the battery plugs in (in the gripframe) and one on top of the noid.

On the parker noids, the top board was not removeable without saudering it back on. On the humphrey noid, you can take the top board off without saudering i believe, thats one of the main differences.

im not too sure what your asking/saying though

1 - 20 of 31 Posts