Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a super x-ped with g230rc engine sick spiked aluminum rims engine trix deck X-can and 800 spindle this thing is tight worth lik 650. ill trade for lots of setups including any impys,e-bladed or xonik autococker,matrix's, vikings(yah right)intimidators,timmys. i would like complete setups unless its a viking or intimidator. will email pictures to you and will work with you for shipping.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
sports suck too, my Big Foot burns all, yes it has a clutch, but a small price to pay for the kinda speed u get out of it

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
pbpro115 said:
sports suck too, my Big Foot burns all, yes it has a clutch, but a small price to pay for the kinda speed u get out of it
Yeah except I got a pipe, HP Carb, HP Filter, bumping it up to 29cc with a bigbore kit, and getting some more goodies.

·
Banned
181 Posts
first of effin all..ive been around gopeds longer than most of you have been around paintball..or gopeds.i grew up at engine trix,the biggest goped aftermarket part manufacturer in the world.a super x-ped only costs over $500 if you buy it put together.the super sport homebuilders kit is a super x ped that you put together yourself..which is the best way to do it because mass production lines constanly mess up and it runs $450.noob.so technically,its $450 new,plus $40 for the x-can and $10 for the .800 spindle.so,youre looking at $500 new,plus tax..which would be around a total of $545.not even close to $650 new and definetly not worth $650 used,your goped is worth $400 at best.try shutting your face when you dont know what youre talking about.

·
Banned
181 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Yeah except I got a pipe, HP Carb, HP Filter, bumping it up to 29cc with a bigbore kit, and getting some more goodies.

i would not suggest buying the sikk 29cc kit if you are looking for long engine life,they tend to burn up faster than oem bbk's like ones from zenoah.if you dont care and have the money and if you want to go aftermarket,trevor simpson makes some of the best,theyre pricey but they blow away anything else,but otherwise sikk products are good for the money.another suggestion i have for your goped would be to buy a g26orc and a r.o.c pipe,if you dont already have one.the roc pipes are some of the best out right now,especially for top end,they dont look super cool but they are effin fast.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
on_the_break said:
i would not suggest buying the sikk 29cc kit if you are looking for long engine life,they tend to burn up faster than oem bbk's like ones from zenoah.if you dont care and have the money and if you want to go aftermarket,trevor simpson makes some of the best,theyre pricey but they blow away anything else,but otherwise sikk products are good for the money.another suggestion i have for your goped would be to buy a g26orc and a r.o.c pipe,if you dont already have one.the roc pipes are some of the best out right now,especially for top end,they dont look super cool but they are effin fast.
YEah I hate Sikk Toys. My Sikk Low End Torque pipe keeps falling apart. The holes in the exhaust hole for it got stripped out so I had fun rethreading those. The bracket broke off, the springs snap in half, and all this other ****.

I got the pipe, carb, and filter for 106 so i'm not complaining.

And I'm considering the one where you need 95 octane.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry about it bein in the rong forum mods you can close this but this was my first goped i have 3 now my other 2 are a stock ksb60 and a kingkat so dont think im a noob to gopeds after i did some research i am now selling it for 400

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
OK...
stock Big Foots are faster then stock speeds

1 - 20 of 29 Posts