Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow this sucks. Last night i was oiling my custom pro e, and i finished oiling it and put it back together with a new 9volt battery.When i put it back together i noticed my ROF was a little slow to i tried to turn it up and i put the screw driver in the rof adjuster and went to turn it and i broke the adjuster. Not even stripped it, i broke it and it was cracked. I took the gun apart again and took out the board and there was nothing i could do. If i call tippmann they will replace this part for free right? Its even worse because today i was supposed to be playing some speedball and now i have to use my mech 98 custom.
100th post!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
22 Posts
one has a solenoid one doesnt...the one without is harder to assemple cuz u gotta switch some stuff around and the one that comes with it is easy to assemble

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
My mistake then. I see what happened now.

I'd try to get it fixed from Tippmann first (it's likely to be free) before buying another board that's rather expensive and...does nearly the same thing.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
wait a minute.. i read the ting on one of those boards and it sait it can control dwell, hahaha thats the funniest **** ever! you cant electronicly control ****ing dwell with a electronic sear tripper!!!!!!!

·
Screaming Koala
4,685 Posts
Sure you can.

The board can hold the sear solenoid in the on position as long as you set it to do so. So, it lets you set the dwell for the solenoid, just not the valve. It does seem to be a mostly useless feature, but it isn't completly bogus.

·
Registered
559 Posts
As long as its under warenty, then yes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts