Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
i was thinkin about making something and selling somethin like barrel condems and headbands but i don t know how to start or what to do if anyone has any other ideas for me i would love to hear them from you or if anyone can help me start instan message me at basketballer756 i was thinkin it wouldnt be to hard to make barrel condems and maybe headbands but im not sure what im doin so any help will be appreciated. also it doesnt even have to be paintball related i wanna make something or do something and sell it thanks .

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
just find some good strong material that you like and that others like and go at it.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we have this fabric store somewhat close to us so i was thinkin it wouldnt be that hard to get the stuff. plus i was gonna make those stuffed animal ones

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
awesome... just make sure that the stuff holds up... we dont want a fellow pbf'er to get involved in any lawsuits;)

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
lol. that wouldn't be good. i would recommend getting some nylon webbing material to reinforce them on the inside.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i cant do any printng stuff im just gonna get some different designs and try some stuff out and im gonna try to do the stuffed animal ones that ive seen on pbnation and if it goes good enough maybe ill make a small website im not lookin to make much profit.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if anybody knows anything about fabric hit me up on aim at basketballer756 i think i found what im using but i can always use more help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts