Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, after a year and a half, i cut my hair. Personally i like how it looks, which is a first. Usually haircuts suck at first. I went to a place called sport styles where they let you watch sports and tv while you get your haircut, and all the stylists are in jerzeys and stuff, and you get free drinks.

before:

after:

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yes my led zep shirt, my fav. oh and BTW i cut it because i have to get a job, and i have a better chance of getting one with this haircut.

edit: lol tipp im not sure if youre talking about the before pic or the after pic, because in the after pic im also wearing a led zeppelin shirt lol, you just cant see it very well.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
The long hair makes you look like a fat freshman that goes to my school...but he's like 5 foot tall and weighs about 180). It's a lot better now.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
CoolHipJim56 said:
You look older and more mature now.
i agree. my urge to smack you in the head just assuming that your a stupid frosh has disappeared :hug: It is now replaced w/ respect and possiblity for friendship.

O

·
0 Posts
Dude I just cut my hair short too. It was a little shorter than your old hair.

Came out nice too.

·
Banned
393 Posts
You look much older and its a good cut. I think the long hair looks better though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts