Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Top of my upper lip and it's been bleeding on and off for like an hour now. I've tried putting pressure on it and everything. Still won't stop. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Spend a lot of money and get yourself a packet of QuickClot. Pour some on the wound and it will clot instantly. Granted, it might burn a little, but you'll be fine. Then the fun part is rinsing all that **** out.

OR

Purchase a Hemcon (i think its called) bandage, cut a small piece off, and put it right up to the blood vessel. Those are even more expensive though.

Tournequette around the neck will solve your problem though. (sarcasm. do not attempt)

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
The first time i ever cut myself shaving was my upperlip...holy **** did that suck. I just put a piece of toilet paper on it and went to bed....

·
Registered
216 Posts
get a speed stick and wipe a little on to the cut that works. it may sting.

·
12,110 Posts
What kind of razor do you use nick? Get a Gillette Fusion, more blades = more surface area = less snagging on hair = less cuts = smoother closer shave.

Anyone use a straight edge? I want to start using one but its so damn expensive to get a nice one and a nice brush.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I've been using the blade for like 2 years, I've only cut myself 3 times or so.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The problem isn't a stubborn hair or anything. I just was rushing it, and when I went to shave above my upper lip, I snagged a piece of skin.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts