Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we disected fetal pigs in biology today..

it was interesting.. my guts kept churing after, not cuz of the cutting up pigs, but cuz of the smell of the preservative.. fermadahid or something.. thats what everyone said it was.. but the teach said something else..

but the smell was sick..

but yeah. we spread eagled the little dude.. sliced em open, cept my one lab partner is a spas and was carving it. cut through the liver.. meh. so we get it open... the strings holding the legs back came undone so someone pretty much busted the pigs legs to keep them back. it was sick..

so we get it open.. see the lungs, heart, liver, stomach, all that good stuff.. then my lab partner decided to cut the pigs arm off.. that was gross.. and then the other partner jabbed its eye.. and stuck the prop some where..... it was sick... my lab partners were ****ed up.

Then some one else in the class licked the inside.. yeah.. licked.. the inside of a chopped up piggy.. yum...

eh, was interesting

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
The entry level biology class at my school did that today too. I got to go help them by explaining all the organs. Ya the smell of a dead pig is quite disgusting, way worse then that of a lamb.

·
Registered
895 Posts
We did pigs in AP Bio like a month ago. Its gross at first but you get used to it after a while. Today, we disected cow hearts. Those are pretty gross. Some kid put one in his backback and Threw in into the cafeteria later. Pretty lame but funny none the less.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
E-99 king said:
We did pigs in AP Bio like a month ago. Its gross at first but you get used to it after a while. Today, we disected cow hearts. Those are pretty gross. Some kid put one in his backback and Threw in into the cafeteria later. Pretty lame but funny none the less.

OMFG LOLOLOLOL

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

·
Registered
426 Posts
My bio class disected fetal pigs back in january. My lab partner was sick, after we finished the real part of the lab he cut off most of the body parts and started hiding them around the room when the teacher walked out. I think he still has the snout in his locker.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
disecting frogs is ****ing dumb.. they are threatened species now..

but yeah, that guy was retarded... oh yeah, i forgot about the cutting into its head to see the brain.. he had a hard time getting through that skull.. it was pretty messed up..

but yeah, the pig licker is a weird ass guy...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts