Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I CUT MYSELF TO THE BONE WOHOO EVEN THOUGH ITS STARTING TO HURT LIKE A MOFO!!!!(pics up soon):D

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was cutting through the thing the scithsh take is around and i went trough and it hit my finger right in the middle of the first and 2nd knucles

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
its not healed enoguh but ok
too much blood still bleedign

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
ahhh I hate cutting myself really bad. Just looking at it and seeing how much damage had been done and what it looks like is bad. I also hate when I cut myself, then having to touch it to clean it. :eek:

The other day me and a friend were messing around and I feel down and I have had this wart on my elbow for 3 years and it got ripped off. I didnt think anything happened but then I felt something wet in my shirt. And I touched it and it was bleeding really really bad.=0

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats like my finger still bleeding so no pic till mabe next week or tomarrow

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
If oyu cut it to the bone you should got to the hospital, you might have damaged tendions which could feck up your hand hardcore. Kinda like my wrist, I'll go find that thread so we can all remember the few days I couldn't use my right hand.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well its close it doesnt hurt at all and im using my finger to type so its fine plus i can pull a trigger so its fine

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'll get in trouble plus its fine my sis cut her hand like this and its fine now and im the one that doctered her hand too. anyway dont worry i'll be fine.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Long Term here buddy. Think of the future I mean sure now you just have a bumb in your skin, but hey it dosent hurt so we arent going to do anything about it. But in the future that bumb turns into cancer and KILLS YOU!!!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im fricken fine

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Im not in the ****ing marines yet ermey so you dont own me!!! so **** you!! opps spit sorry.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts