Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been thinking about this ever since I got my borg. I've decided to get it milled. Theses are the currnt ideas I have been thinking about doing

1. Rounding out the front where the barrel connects with the body
2. Cut a small portion of the back by the bolt. i was thinking around a cm or so and then have some sort of semi circle design integrated to it so it doesn't seem so blocky.
3. Mill some design patterns on the side.
4. Possibly something to the trigger frame.
5. Mill by the feedneck to make a more rounded transition.
Any comments or suggestions are welcome. Still trying to think of how the sides should be milled.

Also I will be getting this annoed eventually so I will need suggestions for that.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Mill some down between the tubes on the sides, so it doesn't look so square and isn't so hard to get paint out. You could mill out the bolt area a little too, not like as much as a python imp, but more than a tad.

Basically just take off the extra metal to lighten it up.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Mill some down between the tubes on the sides, so it doesn't look so square and isn't so hard to get paint out. You could mill out the bolt area a little too, not like as much as a python imp, but more than a tad.

Basically just take off the extra metal to lighten it up.
You mean between the bolt and the ram? Thats could be a possibility and ideas for a side pattern.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
http://img126.exs.cx/img126/4569/reblackcyborg9et.jpg

just a good reference picture for those of us who foget exactly what a borg looks like.

Sounds good. Maybe for the bolt area do like a curve w/ some over-hand on top to make it look nice. Definitly do the cut infront of where it squares off up top.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts