Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Xplicit Eg06
Joined
·
4,567 Posts
/\ Then why the hell would you post?

Chaotic-I see its already sonic'd, and boomeranged. But I thought I had read somewhere that it diddent have eyes? That would be #1 on the list. Also a good regulator, since I dont see one listed, a barrel kit if you buy into paint n bore stuff. But, save for a pm6?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,482 Posts
RBomaha03 said:
/\ Then why the hell would you post?

Chaotic-I see its already sonic'd, and boomeranged. But I thought I had read somewhere that it diddent have eyes? That would be #1 on the list. Also a good regulator, since I dont see one listed, a barrel kit if you buy into paint n bore stuff. But, save for a pm6?
=(

i am dissapointed, you underestimate macdev. The borg is a highend and already comes with breakbeam eyes, a damn good regulator, and argueably one of the top 3 best barrels.

why save for a pm6? it might be a little lighter, won't shoot as fast, can't touch the borg in efficancy, and will have the smallest bit of less kick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanna keep the borg for now. I have eyes in it now and stuff like that. I like it alot. I am going to put soem more stuff on it though. I am going to buy a pm6 or 5 after I get some money. But anyways the reason Dan posted is because he has a borg and stuff like that and were friends. He usually responds to all my borg questions. I am waitign for rob to come in here and help out. HE a beast on these guns (besides Kai of course).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,482 Posts
RBomaha03 said:
Bobide-I was reffering to the fact he has a CP barrel on it.
he does? :looking You fool stick the matchstick back on.
 

·
Its never lupus
Joined
·
9,169 Posts
RBomaha03 said:
/\ Then why the hell would you post?

Chaotic-I see its already sonic'd, and boomeranged. But I thought I had read somewhere that it diddent have eyes? That would be #1 on the list. Also a good regulator, since I dont see one listed, a barrel kit if you buy into paint n bore stuff. But, save for a pm6?
You're an idiot. You don't know **** about macdev and you're questioning the post of a guy who does. Doesn't have eyes?! Good reg?!

I'd replace the claw with a CCM, and get a new trigger. Of course kila detents are nice but I'd only get them if you find you need them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
You're an idiot. You don't know **** about macdev and you're questioning the post of a guy who does. Doesn't have eyes?! Good reg?!

I'd replace the claw with a CCM, and get a new trigger. Of course kila detents are nice but I'd only get them if you find you need them.
I am getting a ccm, I hate the sonic claw neck. It is terrible. Btw Rb is really cool though. He was talking about my gun not having eyes, when I got it didn't have any on them. So he wanted me to get them
on there.
Anyways I really am wanting a new trigger really bad. I am thinking fbm or soemthing like that. And a new barrel.
 

·
Its never lupus
Joined
·
9,169 Posts
RBomaha03 said:
I was told when he got the gun that it diddent have eyes, thats why I asked. IF YOU READ MY POST you would have seen that.
"I thought I had seen somewhere that it doesn't have eyes" maybe you should clarify that you meant just his. And it was a misunderstanding, we're both at fault.

Mods means modifications. There are no modifications you can do to the cyborg. There are upgrades you can put on it though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok thats all I really was wondering. This week or next I am going to try to order a new trigger and try to get a new barrel. This gun should be really nice when done. I will put it in the borg section pics. Also thanks for the responses guys, it was just a dumb misunderstanding.
 

·
Xplicit Eg06
Joined
·
4,567 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
"I thought I had seen somewhere that it doesn't have eyes" maybe you should clarify that you meant just his. And it was a misunderstanding, we're both at fault.

Mods means modifications. There are no modifications you can do to the cyborg. There are upgrades you can put on it though.
Sorry man, I'll keep that in mind next time.

Also *1000th post* :hug:
 

·
Its never lupus
Joined
·
9,169 Posts
chaoticprophecy said:
Lol nice, I am thinking of the valve. I don't know yet. Its eather that or a new trigger. Also what is the squirtle and blastoise mods?
Haha, I should sig that.

Smoke from PBK says lucky valves don't do much but if you want to try it out its only like what, 30-40 bucks?
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Top