Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think we should make one because we're so unique.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/Crittero101/cog.jpg

thats the link for the banner, just put "
" after it.

Oh yea and we're only going sequentially, no picking random numbers like 86256720576x. So say the person before you is 62, you can't choose 64, you get 63, if you want some special number just wait for it.

#1- sNoW PIrAnHa
#2- osta the pimp
#3- Tw1sted-
#4- rAtImP91
#5- Badinflewinse
#6- ImP RiPpEr1988
#7- butterz

·
Registered
44 Posts
Pretend cyborg owners group? For those who wish they had a borg.jk but the banner should be a sonic borg with a tie dye backround.:):cough:Anditsayssnazainthe corner.:cough:Ya sounds good in my head.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey go ahead and photoshop it then you can put your name in the corner, and while you're at it buy a borg.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
osta the pimp said:
I'm in with you snow im ordering mine this week.

As for a banner we should do a lava and ocean crossed by the barrels. Then put the macdev logo inbetween. Then have whatever else.
yes, I like. What should we have for the background? Some red and black pattern?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
you could have the lava and ocean borgs with a lava and ocean background, except put the lava background behind the ocean borg and ocean background behind the lava borg... it would cause a few people to have seizures, but thats an added benefit to being unique and getting a cyborg thumup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Can someone pm me a site where they sell borgs? Cause the macdev site is gonna cost 1000 for it and i know they just dropped there price.

·
Registered
195 Posts
To be honest I didn't like the colors to it either. I was just trying to make what you guys wanted, hehe. But if you want Lava and Ocean (colors) then you won't be getting much better colors. I could make a really badass picture if you guys don't care about the colors. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts