Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
II just recently bought an E Grip for my tippmann a5. And my problem is this, I also bought the vortex upgrade. And when I program the E Grip for 3 round burst or full auto it chops the balls inside the cyclone. A ball will get stuck first on one of the cyclone arms then just bust if i keep pulling the trigger. This will happend after like 3 seconds of shooting. I see theres another mod for the cyclone at www.techtpaintball.com it is another aluminum piece. This piece is what that pushed the cyclone. Anyways please help someone!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Mmm yes, my friend has the same problem. I shoves them in way to fast, and smashes them into the side. I wouldnt have the slightest clue to how to fix it other than to slow your shooting up...Whats the propose of a E-Grip for a A-5 anyway, why dont you just get a high/low end electro?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I've notticed same thing with my a-5 this past Sunday when I played (I also have E-trigger and have it set to full auto-10 bps). One of the things that I've notticed that if I just pull/release (single shots) then it chops the balls, and if I just hold down the e-trigger, then it shoots fine. Weird ****. I already ordered the vortex mod for my cyclone feed and hopefully that will solve the problem

1 - 4 of 4 Posts