Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is it single eliminatio or is it if you get hit you can come back in when ever you want i also want to know if you can get assinged to a snioer team because me and my freind are ok at it and we just want to know

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
Theres basicly 3 teams. Germans, Americans and French. The germans have about 200-300 more than the allies. You can make your own "mini" team and go out and do whatever you want or you can go on missions with other people. And when you get shot, you have three options. A: walk like a mile to the dead zone B: hope theres a medic near you to tag you back in or C: if theres no medic, you can find a ref and he'll punch a hole in your medic card and your back in

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
^

Like 666Paintballer said. There are no assigned fire teams. You can go off and do your own thing, you do not need anyone's permission. Sniper teams? Don't make me laugh dude. Even scenario ballers know there are no snipers. If you've never gone to a big game, you will have no idea what i'm talking about. You'll figure out soon enough there is no where safe... and people arent who they appear to be ;)

- Brian

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I definetly know there isn't any sniper teams.. I didn't write that thread, my friend mike did. I use periods... Anyways, sounds cool.. If me and my friends can all go, I'm going to make a couple PVC bazookas that shoot 10+ paintballs at a time or that shoot grenades or something. I have an idea in my head thats a very simple basic PVC gun.. Cehck outthe custom forums.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i'm also very intrested in something like this D-Day thing. in another post they mentioned boats, do they actually ride boats?

·
Registered
873 Posts
Don't spend too much money on it. If I heard right there were a lot of people upset at the last D-day because they couldn't use their bazookas or nerf launchers for safety reasons. I not sure where people got the ones that were used. (Maybe from the game organizers?)

·
Registered
728 Posts
I would call and tell them your plans for bazookas ect... the insurance used in these games ONLY covers certain things so say your little pvc bazooka malfuntions and turns into a rocket of its own... there can be problems. just make sure to get any thing like that checked out before time.

·
12,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ITs not a rocket launcher. Rocket launchers shoot rockets. This is a paintball marker.

I'm just simplifying it a lot. My valve will be a remote. It will also double as the firing mechanism. ITs 1 1/4" thick and one end will be open so its no like it could possibly explode.

·
Tanker
27 Posts
Mitch[Rapid] said:
whats funny was this years D-Day was staged for Americans to win not Germany. What they did was take away all of Germanies supplies.. they did that because it was 100th anv. I dont blame them though
Not 100th, 60th

1 - 17 of 17 Posts