Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
1,751 Posts
Ahhhh, this is going to ruin productivity.

D2 owned my childhood, too many hours to count.

Pre-load is ready to rock, and new video card shall arrive just in the knick of time to assure maximum settings with no lag :hug:

So are you guys going to charge through as fast as possible, or go slowly and enjoy slaying every demon??

·
1,751 Posts
I don't think so, I already had the beta and had to download the complete game when I bought it. Don't wait until the 15th to find out :p

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Diablo III System Requirements - Battle.net Support

It runs on my laptop and it had integrated graphics. It doesnt' run fantastically, but it works.

I have an intel core B950 processor
4g ddr3 ram(i assume pc1330 speed)
My laptop is extra old lol plus I hate trying to game on laptops.

I figure if i built one it wouldn't be an extreme rig. My main focus points would be a good chunk of ram (8gb+), prob 2 500gb HDD or a one TB, a decent video card with a HDMI out since I have an extra LG 37" LCD tv that would be the monitor, and decent soundcard if I deiced to put it in my living room to play movies and such off of so I can run it through my 7.1 Onkyo. I already have a nice wireless mouse and keyboard setup for my laptop since its hooked to my bedroom tv for web browsing and netflix.

·
shine on.
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So are you guys going to charge through as fast as possible, or go slowly and enjoy slaying every demon??
I'm going to watch every cutscene my first playthrough, not so much caring about clearing dungeons and **** though - just roll through the ****ers.

And ya pierced, you can build pretty nice rigs for not a lot of money.

·
1,751 Posts
Having never played diablo and watching a 5 minute backstory recap about d1 and d2 i kind of want to get d3 :eek:
This is not a decision you will regret...

Unless you desire to have a life in the next 6 months, then you might want to stay away. Best game since hl2, calling it now!! :eek:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts