Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres from sorta the middle looking at the end that was at the far end of the pic above

Attachments

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
looks pretty nice, kinda narrow, like my feild, and I bet it sucks with those sticks getting in your way when trying to lean out of a bunker. Oh ya, and you need a good 50. mine is an X layed flat on the ground. We made it out of 4 pallets and some sticks

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah those sticks are only there till we get better stakes to hold the bunkers up, yeah im not really liking our 50 bunker.. its pretty ****ty, i like the X idea though.. maybe ill go out there today and mess around with acouple ideas

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
that's the sexified. i wish i had a big open back yard...oh yeah i read this on the forum before everything got deleted make doritos and cubes out of PVC pipe, and then get something like a tarp and secure it with bungee cords or something. pure secks

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice... create a mock X-ball field, then scrap your stock class markers and bust out the high sped electros!

·
Registered
647 Posts
thats pure pimpin

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah we're setting up a day to play on it next week sometime.. couple guys wanna take a break from the woods so they wanna come try it out.. should be fun
we were thinking 8 guys, so 4v4, but we're not sure if thats gonna work, so we might aim for 9 guys and got 3v3 and rotate the teams around..

itd be cool to have a mini tourney.. itd have to be like 2 man teams though, cuz we dont get that many guys out.. so to make the tourny worth while.. or maybe just do 3 player teams and mess around with that.. but like every one puts in 5$ then the winning team takes the cash. probably wouldnt make up for the cost of paint we spend that day, but itd be something to do

1 - 11 of 11 Posts