Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Offical PBF Hater
2,748 Posts
he cut it wednesday on the table saw at work (he is a trim carpenter (sp?) 11 stiches and some part they couldnt stich together
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**
**Gore Below, Beware**

·
Registered
449 Posts
I sawed through my finger nail on my right index finger last summer at work. They couldn't sew it up so they just gave me a vicodin and told me to go back to work.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
nice man, my boss did the same thing a few months ago with a circular saw (cut sideways halfway up the finger). we went from the hospital back to the job :rofl he still has no feeling in his index finger

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
sweet, that must have hurt a bit... my dad crushed his hand under a machine at a steel mill, where he works, its all scarred up and stuff.......this machine puts out 600 lbs per square inch....OW, he came home with it all wrapped up and bleeding, now its okay tho...

·
Registered
515 Posts
i did somtin like that before

a couple years ago, i was in scouts and during the widling part i forgot my pocket knife, so i had to use one of the packs ones. which didnt have a lock on it to pervent it from snapping back close... well when i went to open, it sanpped back, but i didnt notice, all i felt was a warm sensation. well it was about then that one of the moms started screaming, while pointing at my hand. so i looked down to see what it was she was pointing at.. to see my hand in a pool of blood and the tip of my index finger missing... well i guess when the knife snappped back, my finger was in the way and it jsut took the tip off..... but i hadnt felt anything, it all went numb within seconds

there was about an inch taken off.....i got a huge scar now, and i plack in my room that was given to me, for not crying or anything, because i was to stupid to notice a piece of my finger gone

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
i took off the tip of my left ring finger once while building a set for stage crew. let my finger drift while using a circular saw, and *zip*. let me tell ya, tissues and duct tape > any bandages previously invented by man.

then the next year building a different set but at the same school i cut the same finger in the same place with the same effing saw, lol. that time someone bumped me though, not as much my fault.

·
Registered
986 Posts
i forget the name of the saw we were using but this kid in one of my shop classes a couple years back was cutting a 2 x 4 and it slipped outta his hands and launched the board into our teachers chest. what made it so funny is the fact that it was the kid first time using it and the teacher just had warned him to hold onto the board. :rofl

1 - 19 of 19 Posts