Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im finally getting my dakota back. Anyone have any ideas on mods. Im prolly gonna drop it. install a vortech supercharger,and get my system in it, i was thinkin of putthing in 2 12 inch Eclipse's. Anyone have any other ideas?

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
bags or a 4/5 drop
shaved up
get some billet for the interieor
paint interior
glass and paint sub box
bed cover
wheels
paint
redo seats
rollpan
shaved taillights and add LED bars
tint
suicide the doors

it all just depends how far you want to go with it

·
Registered
363 Posts
crustybug said:
insted of goin down, go UP... mabe a 3 to 4 inch lift??

POINT made a truck is meant to go places and do things you want to drop something drop a car. A truck is a TRUCK my truck runs on 33*12.5's I would rather go over than things than scrape over things........

·
Registered
363 Posts
flowbob said:
yeah but its a dakota, not a f 250

LOL true but still a truck, meant to move things not drag itself on the ground. The worst thing I ever saw was (I hate chevys) but sickening none the less. I saw a 1985 chevy 1 ton dually about 2 1/2 inces above the ground. What is the point of that???????????

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
well thats true, but a dakota isnt really meant to go over stuff in the first place. its not a big truck, so why not drop it a bit? i see that you are against dropping trucks, but you really shouldnt raise a dakota. unless youre gonna put some bigass wheels on it.

·
Registered
363 Posts
The best tuff truck I ever saw was a ford ranger raised six inches with a v6 it went over things. The next was a S10 it went over alot to, if it is a truck with 4X4 as an option is meant to go over things....................

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My truck is 2x4 so i will prolly drop it. Now if this was a ram 2500,hell yeah id raise it!!! super swampers would be nice.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Charger said:
ford ranchero, chevy el camino and dodge rampage....
Those are cars with beds, they are muscle cars with truck beds, not TRUCK's they are in car classes, they actually are in there own class not to be compared with either........... A truck is still a truck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts