Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG I lost my ****ing checkbook! DAMMIT! :mad: This is just ****ing great! It can be anywhere between my school's lunchroom and my house. Woopdee ****ing do! It had all my records (so far) in the register, and had at least 10 completely blank checks left in it. Great. Now somebody probably has my checks and over $1000 to do whatever the **** they want to. This week just gets better every goddamn day. What else can ****ing happen?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wrote a check for my lunch account ($25). I just put it in my back pocket (like I always do) and forgot about it. I just sat down like 10 minutes ago and I realized that I didn't have it. I'm not so worried about the checks (I can void them at the bank) but I really need the register (the only one I have). It's got all my transactions since I opened the account. I just really hope somebody turned it in. If they didn't, then I'll be even more pissed off tomorrow.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
no need to close the acct, just put a stop payment on the checks up to whatever #, and get a new set of checks starting with a randomly higher #

1 - 7 of 7 Posts