Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well howdy pbf i have returned from my latest adventure. Hows things been going around here and thing new or is it SSDD? Well all went well down in slidell i worked my ass off for the last 16 days made enough to pay off my truck and get a few things i have had my eye on. I got there and showed em how we do up here and within 3 days a was the head painter and had my own 3 man crew not bad huh :p i did a little work in sabs part of LA down in Mandaville (sp) well just thought i would stop by to say hi and see whats been going on. later

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
We miss you for sure. And I appreciate what you are doing to try and help get N.O. back to what it used to be.

·
PBaholic #14
1,553 Posts
didnt you say in your goodbye thread you were getting free board + food, and making 1000 a day?

Edit: haha ya 1000 a week... 1000 a day would be ****ing insane :)

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
nissantunerdude said:
Well I have decided to wait on going into the army for a while so instead i am going down to slidell, LA(near NO) to rebuild houses its gonna pay $1000 a week + room and board so i figured why not but i wont have internet down there so i prolly wont be on for a while yall prolly dont care but i felt like making a thread anyways so yeah this first trip i will be down there for 3 weeks then home for a week so when i get through down there keep an eye on the auto forum cause i will be doin a lot of stuff to the blazer alright well merry x-mas and happy new year later dudes
Yep.

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am back for a week i wil be leaving out next friday night and i will be gone for 2 weeks but its not too bad work 2 wweks straight and then a whole week off an di also have been taking some pics of the destruction and i will try to get em uploaded in a couple of days but i dont get paid by the hour just by the day

·
Allen
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
things are going pretty good down there and i might have gotten a swwet deal on some yards for my lawn service i might have a contract for 35,000 worth of yards so i am hoping that will come through too then i will be pimpin then :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts