Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We lpay at this park taht had trees, fences, garbage cans etc. And it was the first time i was playing with my own gun and i got pwnaged bad. I bought a starter kit at this local paintball shop and noe im kicking myself in the ass for not getting thermal and a mask with a visor. its a regular witha visor. i got head shot twice!! twice! That **** hurts...the first one did...

My friend to to rush my but it failed cuz he was tryin to shoot his gun but it jamed i caught him one in the thigh and gave him the biggest welt he ever had.

ANyways the real reason I made this post was to ask what upgrades I should get.

Im disappointed in the accuracy of the gun right now. The paintballs do some pretty heavy curving. =( . Should I lower my velocity or should I get another barrel? Im not sure about what upgrades would be thebest bang for buck type of thing because right now i only got like $150.

What osterccustoms mods would you recommend I do?

thanks.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
for some free upgrades, polish the internals and drill the v/a, and as for accuracy, i would say get a new barrel, preferably something under 50bucks, so go for a teardrop,j&j ceramics or cp 1 peice, and i would reccomoend a 14" barrel, it works best with wood and speed ball

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking for it the other day but couldnt find it.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Mangudai said:
I have a Spyder Victor 2
thats what I have to I have a 14" Evil driver barrel but I think that might be bit to expensive. I say the Smart Parts progressive only 35$ and its good. Then a Thermal mask look at the different JT Thermal masks some of those are cheap. then get an expansion chamber. then with the money you have left buy some paintballs that is if you are running low.

·
Registered
591 Posts
your thermal mask problem just buy a thermal lens for like 20$ but make sure you get the right type for your mask.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Mooseman1710 said:
wat does drilling the VA do

More flow. Its helpfull when going LP because the gun is starved and would stutter alot (fully auto some newbs may say). Drilling it makes it higher flow in order to prevent that and make it consistent.

Im guesing you got the package?

·
Banned
73 Posts
all u douche bags that think barrel upgrades cause less breakage ur wrong its the damn bolt what u need kid is a nylatron bolt such as a spudnukl a new barrel.

if u want hella good accuracy and wanna keep ur **** get a nitro tank u can find um for like 65.00

·
12,110 Posts
Viking Kid said:
what kinda spyder?
but i would recommend a better barrel, Cp barrel is good for the rice
A new hopper, either empir reloader or 12V Revvy
There is more stuff to look into also such as trigger frames, bolts, etc...
Dude, since when can you buy paintball stuff with rice?!?!?!?!

Lol, I know I know.. Typo..

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
mjdragon11 said:
all u douche bags that think barrel upgrades cause less breakage ur wrong its the damn bolt what u need kid is a nylatron bolt such as a spudnukl a new barrel.

if u want hella good accuracy and wanna keep ur **** get a nitro tank u can find um for like 65.00
Barrel Upgrades were recommended to help accuracy.

but i would recommend a better barrel, Cp barrel is good for the rice
Nothing bout breakin balls there

i would say get a new barrel, preferably something under 50bucks, so go for a teardrop,j&j ceramics or cp 1 peice, and i would reccomoend a 14" barrel, it works best with wood and speed ball
Nothing bout breaking balls there either.

Now whos the douche bag??

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
LookOverThere said:
Barrel Upgrades were recommended to help accuracy.

Nothing bout breakin balls there

Nothing bout breaking balls there either.

Now whos the douche bag??

Uh O lets not turn this into a flame war. Play nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts